Thread: So I have an idea....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default So I have an idea....

So I had an idea of painting my xbox....any suggestions?
    Last edited by Kidd Cartel; 06-18-2008 at 01:53 AM.
    The Leader That Stays In The Rear, Gets It In The Rear

R.I.P.
    Hidden Content - 05-16-08

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kidd Cartel View Post
    So I am just getting into the whole customizing scene. My buddy has been doing it for along time and I thought it would be time for me to give it a go. I will be doing it with the help of my buddy, seeing that it is my first one. But I wanted to run my idea by some of you guys, just to see what other people thought of it, "I" personally, think it's great, but I'm a tad bit biased...lol

For the casing I wanted the all black XCM 360 Black Replacement Case:

Inside of it I want to put some purple lights, in order to give it that blacklight glow to it. I'm having a hard time finding some made for 360's though, any idea of where I can find them?...I keep finding blue, red, green, and white, but I can't find purple. I guess I can always go for red, but purple is kind of my favorite color, and I think it would look better

For the controller I wanted the XCM Black Controller Shell:

The XBOX light instead of green I was thinking about changing it to white. unless someone makes a purple light, haha.

But those are the plans I am making for my console. Tell me what you guys think and any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.

On a side note, I was suggested of using the neon lights you can buy from autozone to use inside the 360. They have purple lights, but I am not sure if it will work or not. What do you guys think?

Thanks!..and Im new here as well...I made a introduction thread but i thought I would say hey to all you guys too......lol
    personally i think modding xbox's is a waste of money and time i think that with faceplates they look good enough. but since you need help try sending a pm(private message) to Elite concepts and wicked_d365 and soulassassin. They all have done stuff like what you are interested in. Good luck

Yeah, we talk about doing stuff to faceplates, but not actually cutting into boxes.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

well...its the customizers corner so i just assumed it was regarding anything 360
    The Leader That Stays In The Rear, Gets It In The Rear

R.I.P.
    Hidden Content - 05-16-08

Quote Originally Posted by Kidd Cartel View Post
    well...its the customizers corner so i just assumed it was regarding anything 360
    Yeah, I understand. We try to keep a close relationship with Microsoft and they get bent when people talk about opening their boxes, so we try to avoid it. That's all.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Welcome to the party Kidd!
    Most of the people that post in this sub-forum do strictly painting - faceplates and consoles and controllers... Oh My! (I couldn't resist).

Good luck and welcome to XBA!
    Last edited by gameking28; 06-17-2008 at 11:38 PM. Reason: I actually re-read the rules.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Conchord Hidden Content
    And by "big" I mean purple, and by "gun" I mean vibrator.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by CarGuy Hidden Content
    cars are stupid and i hate them.

Thread Information