Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bigger than a "Heads Up"

Default Bigger than a "Heads Up"

http://cgi.ebay.com/Limited-Edition-...QQcmdZViewItem

Canadian Launch Plate, just like the ones we're giving away (three of them, anyway) except this one is framed. The Xbox.ca offices have #1 of 158 displayed on their wall. The three plates we are giving away are not framed.

I am VERY interested in seeing if this goes for the thousand dollars I think it will.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Probably will. Great find Spacey!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Conchord Hidden Content
    And by "big" I mean purple, and by "gun" I mean vibrator.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by CarGuy Hidden Content
    cars are stupid and i hate them.

Banned

it will go to 1k just because of this thread most likely, also you have now, by making this thread, limited the auction to about 4 people on this site 159, gameking,molntenluv, and Tacohead whom are the most lose with their money on this site to date.

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    it will go to 1k just because of this thread most likely, also you have now, by making this thread, limited the auction to about 4 people on this site 159, gameking,molntenluv, and Tacohead whom are the most lose with their money on this site to date.
    I think moltenluv is out, but I bet ghostrider would be interested.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post
    yup my bad just pull a switcheroo btw u like my sig

Hey I've been MIA from here for like 2 weeks working like a dog to pay for my faceplate addiction... I swear this is more expensive than crack and twice as addictive!
    lol I guess I'm glad I'm on the short-list of people that Jak thinks could afford a 1k per pop hobby.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Conchord Hidden Content
    And by "big" I mean purple, and by "gun" I mean vibrator.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by CarGuy Hidden Content
    cars are stupid and i hate them.

Quote Originally Posted by gameking28 View Post
    Hey I've been MIA from here for like 2 weeks working like a dog to pay for my faceplate addiction... I swear this is more expensive than crack and twice as addictive!
    lol I guess I'm glad I'm on the short-list of people that Jak thinks could afford a 1k per pop hobby.
    GK, wanted to let you know that I forgot to put the glider in with your faceplate. I should have more plates to send you before CC so I'll put it in with those. I need to make one more sticker before I can do the VGL plates.

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    Yeah I am out. I couldn't even tell you the last time I even bought a faceplate. Atleast a month maybe even two

The lone voice of reason. Symmetric-XBA's Avatar

I f'in had this plate too!!!!! Damit, was tryin soooooooo hard to get this, and w/ less than 1 sec. to go I get this "you're the highest bidder", then i go to my ebay then bam, I find that I lost the auction?!?!?!? I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO F****** PISSED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Most Addicted Addict ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Staffer ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Writer/Reviewer ----------
    THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE! #XBA2016 MAKE XBA GREAT AGAIN!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Symmetric View Post
    I f'in had this plate too!!!!! Damit, was tryin soooooooo hard to get this, and w/ less than 1 sec. to go I get this "you're the highest bidder", then i go to my ebay then bam, I find that I lost the auction?!?!?!? I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO F****** PISSED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    haahhahaha lost out to ebay snipers i think someone made a program so that it counts a 1 second left bid so sorry but....

it must be faster than a sec. b/c the item ended at
    Jul-10-08 08:45:48 PDT,
    and the bid was placed
    Jul-10-08 08:45:48 PDT.
    I'M SOOOOOOOOOO PISSSSSSSSEEEEEDDDD OOOFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!! BULL S*** PROGRAMS!!! TO HELL W/ IT TIME TO DL A PROGRAM MYSELF!! THERE WASN'T EVEN ANY TIMER ON THE F***** AUCTION LEFT AND THIS B.S. HAPPENES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Banned

RANT/it must be faster than a sec. b/c the item ended at
    Jul-10-08 08:45:48 PDT,
    and the bid was placed
    Jul-10-08 08:45:48 PDT.
    I'M SOOOOOOOOOO PISSSSSSSSEEEEEDDDD OOOFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!! BULL S*** PROGRAMS!!! TO HELL W/ IT TIME TO DL A PROGRAM MYSELF!! THERE WASN'T EVEN ANY TIMER ON THE F***** AUCTION LEFT AND THIS B.S. HAPPENES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH /RANT
    just kidding but ya that sucks oh well see if you can work out a deal with the winner maybe they might sell it to you

To Hell W/ That I'm Flyin To Germany To Pick A Fight Usa Style!!! You Have No Idea How F****** Pissed Off I Am About This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Slaved Away Savin Money For This And Some F***stick Who Dl's A Program Gets This??? The Winning Bidder Never Even Put In 1 Bid On The Item!!!!!!!!!! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

To Hell W/ That I'm Flyin To Germany To Pick A Fight Usa Style!!! You Have No Idea How F****** Pissed Off I Am About This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Slaved Away Savin Money For This And Some F***stick Who Dl's A Program Gets This??? The Winning Bidder Never Even Put In 1 Bid On The Item!!!!!!!!!! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Hang in there!!! Kamshaft's random prize winner picker3000 might draw your name for one of the ones that is a prize for the database launch contest. Go enter if you haven't already. (and if i win one, i'll sell it to you for a reasonable price cause i don't collect faceplates, i'm just a groupie)

Man, I don't know what to tell you. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for the drawing.

Thank you, I dam near threw my computer out the F**** window when that happened. I contacted ebay b/c the time of the bid was identical and I submitted a screen capture w/ NO TIME LEFT and it showed ME as the high bidder. Ebay told me that even though an auction closes, it still leaves time to bid. I responded back w/ why if the auction closes, can there still be bidding?!?!??!? He had no reply, and then I told him that maybe I should dl a sniping program so this doesn't happen to me anymore, and his exact words were "I'm not saying you should, but you can.." OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HAD SAVED AND SAVED AND SAVED AND MADE SURE I HAD AMPLE MONEY AVAILABLE, I MEAN HELL I JUST GOT PAID TODAY $1,865.43 AND B/C MY CHECK DIDN'T GO INTO MY ACCOUNT IN TIME ALL I HAD SAVED WAS WHAT I HAD MY BID FOR AND THEN SOME F******** FROM GERMANY WHO DIDN'T PUT IN 1 BID AT ALL, DL'S A PROGRAM AND THEN..... OHHHHHHHHHHHHH SORRY MY BLOODPRESSURE IS STARTING TO SOAR AGAIN..... OOOHHHHHHHHHH FFFFFFFFF************************************************* ********************************************************

Man, I don't know what to tell you. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for the drawing.
    Thanks, thats the reason why I bid on this so that way if I didn't get picked at least I still have the faceplate, and someone else would then have the chance to get it. I swear.........................................

Thanks, thats the reason why I bid on this so that way if I didn't get picked at least I still have the faceplate, and someone else would then have the chance to get it. I swear.........................................
    You need a hug and a cookie. *hug* (can't help with the cookie sorry)

lol thanks, i've taken some "medicine" and now am feeling more relaxed lol. I'm goin to load in halo 3 i think and go to town imagining that STUPID F***STICK'S name over my opponents. I'm glad now I didn't vault my pc and montior through the window, my 360 is connected and would have cried to see xbox #6 fly out the window.

Banned

lol thanks, i've taken some "medicine" and now am feeling more relaxed lol. I'm goin to load in halo 3 i think and go to town imagining that STUPID F***STICK'S name over my opponents. I'm glad now I didn't vault my pc and montior through the window, my 360 is connected and would have cried to see xbox #6 fly out the window.
    you may have cried but if you made a vid omg would it be funny

Thread Information