Thread: Nintendo gets FF back... XBOX soon?

Default Nintendo gets FF back... XBOX soon?

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories...853838,00.html

There is no mention of Square bringing FF to Xbox but this still means that Square no longer has an exclusive agreement with Sony. I don't really see why Square wouldn't want to develop for Xbox now!
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Heres another link. Click Here

It's only a matter of time. Square will follow the money trail. Sony will have to come up with a boatload of cash to stop them from pursuing the XBOX.

Default Final Fantasy series

I think, well, i know that squaresoft will eventually come begging to release games on the X-Box seeing as it is winning the so-called "console wars". X-Box already has claimed the title of "best launch ever" and "best console" so i can easily see Final Fantasy 12 on the X-Box.

James, dude what does that attatchment have to do with anything? And you should even be putting a picture on here with an airplane coming straight at a building dude. Its not funny.

that pic is so fake

Talking Final fantasy on xbox

Its only a matter of time before Sqauresoft finally decides to put final fantasy on xbox. Lets hope its reall son , cuz then if it happens xbox is quite frankly the best console in the world period.

Skankeez

sssshhhhhh... dont tell james he thinks its real

haha

FF aint coming to the X. Sorry boys and girls. Gamecube had a little leverage considering theyre doing well in Japan (unlike the X Box) and Square can release games on the GBA. Sony is also competing with MS a little more directly so theyre going to make sure MS doesnt get any Square.

Is it just me or has the momentum all just gone to Gamecube. And to think, its not even summer yet!

Good luck in Europe.

Cujosh

Originally posted by SmileBit
    FF aint coming to the X. Sorry boys and girls. Gamecube had a little leverage considering theyre doing well in Japan (unlike the X Box) and Square can release games on the GBA. Sony is also competing with MS a little more directly so theyre going to make sure MS doesnt get any Square.

Is it just me or has the momentum all just gone to Gamecube. And to think, its not even summer yet!

Good luck in Europe.
    Actually, I bet it will.... Square said themselves they want it on every console.

Thread Information