Thread: Someone make me a Crysis Faceplate

Default Someone make me a Crysis Faceplate

I dont know if this is the place to post this but here goes...I have seen lots of custom faceplates but not a Crysis faceplate...I probably spent a thousand something upgrading my PC so i could actually play it over last summer, fun game but the graphics were amazing i would just stare at the screen for 10 mins at a time and it has a special place in my heart.
    Anywho if someone wants to make one for me i will pay a nice amount( or at least decent for a poor college kid) or do a trade as i have a bunch of fp i won on ebay incuding a Prey faceplate maybe we can use that for trade bait haha maybe

Default delete

Can a mod delete this thread i am no longer looking for a custom faceplate thanks.

with order comes chaos OBL infad3ll's Avatar

that was fast.
    LIFE GOAL: to own all 600 faceplates in the gorillaz launch collection
    -current progress 1/600 Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfie13 View Post
    I have seen lots of custom faceplates but not a Crysis faceplate.
    Because it isn't a 360 game.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

If you can get someone to photoshop an image that fits in the attached template, I might be able to pull it off. But why are you backing out, did your Xbox die right after you posted it?

**EDIT** The file is too big to attach and it's the wrong format to put on Photobucket. PM me and I'll email it to you.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Default crysis faceplate

Well i just ran into some problems(involving ebay and my car, but not together) and i have to cut the spending for a little bit. Once i get this sorted out and get some cash ill definitely message you spaceghost 2k for that template thanks.

Thread Information