Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What If: This would be a XBA dream come true...

Originally posted by Xbox
    Should be somewhere big...Mabye we can get mircosoft to sponcer us, and our Global Alliance XBox Community Make a big HQ in the center of the earth.. HAHA that would be sweet
    LOL, wow .. everyone is debating on where to meet, I like da Las Vegas idea waximus, but dont you think some of us **cough *jaxx & Ninja** will forget about the rest of our XBA comrades and pimp da town of sin?

I like the dude I quoted said, it would be 2 sweeeeeet if Microsoft sponsored this all.
    Daaaaaaamn, this idea would kick ass, imagine like 20 members did this get together and we had a Halo marathon on a bunch of TV set up! ...... dat would be tight!

I would like to meet my fellow addict just to see who looks like a nerd!! hehehe j/k and who would look as cool as everyones XBA role model, Ninja Jubei!

The Frew-its of the Devil

Cool

That would be cool with the exception of the fact that poor people like myself can't afford to travel. I can barely support myself with what little I make, let alone have the time and money to spend on a vacation (let alone a vaction to play games). In fact, I'm so poor that when I do get a vacation all I do is sit at home and play video games for a week. Dream yes, come true, doubtful. At least for me.
    "I do not say anything offensive, people simply take offense to the things I say." Keith Valdez '96'

Son of a Biscuit!!! LINKINPARK8591's Avatar

Post hell yeah

if we all did that i would be coo, man just all the addicts to come together and compete on games against each other. man all we would have to do is choose a city to go to ...........

Originally posted by JimmieDoogan
    That would be cool with the exception of the fact that poor people like myself can't afford to travel. I can barely support myself with what little I make, let alone have the time and money to spend on a vacation (let alone a vaction to play games). In fact, I'm so poor that when I do get a vacation all I do is sit at home and play video games for a week. Dream yes, come true, doubtful. At least for me.
    Dont feel bad JimmieDean Sausage! I mean Doogan!

I took a week vacation back on 9/9/99 when da Dreamcast debuted and played DC for a f'n week straight yo!
    You talk about no life, after my vacation week was over I was afraid to see da sun the next time I had to go outside!
    Man, Soul Calibur, NFL2K, Sonic Adventure, & R2R was heaven for me.

But I understand your financial situation bro. I was their for years on end. Things will get better for ya Jimmie, I have supported myself ever since I turned 20, so I know about the up and the deep, deep downs. I was even homeless at one point when I was 18.
    But it all work out for the best
    Dude, I highly doubt any of the other addicts would be serious about this topic anyways.
    But if dudes were serious Ninja would go for whatever, as long as we go pimp some hoe's after all the Xbox hours of gaming!
    Last edited by Ninja Scroll; 03-15-2002 at 02:51 PM.

Originally posted by Maximus

hehe...the palm tree leaves, too, I bet!!

If we have it in Canada, my wife and her friends can hook up with Maximus' wife and friends, and we can watch on the big screen!

Nah, let's all meet at Four Corners. That way we can say we had an Xbox Lan party that took up four states!!

Yeah that or Vegas.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

lets all meet in afghanistan, and while we're there, we might as well kill some taliban sh*tfaces.

Originally posted by Snoopy7548
    lets all meet in afghanistan, and while we're there, we might as well kill some taliban sh*tfaces.

That's cool with me, as long as those chicks over their know how to give up da goods...**wink,wink**!!
    I also got a few Kantana swords in my closet for who ever needs any!

hey, im up for it...but lets take it a step further...what if xbox addict were to rent a building...and then host an XBA Addict-athon! where all of the xbox forumers can meet eachother and also newcomers can come and see what all the fuss is all about with XBA! it would be the single best thing that any xbox site has ever done! anyone else agree?????
    5 National Championships...13 Final Fours...Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Originally posted by Snoopy7548
    im 16 and live in ct, maybe u guys could come to my house, i have a 50 inch tv and a pool!, hhaa
    me 2, where in CT?

new milford, u?

Talking pics of where i call home

Here are some pics of where I call home. I couldn't figure out how to put them in the body of my post.

Talking another one

Here's another pic.

batman46st

Smile SUP NINJA AND MY FELLOW XBA DUDES

Yeah thats a great idea ninja! you know i love to meet your sunshine a$$ lol bro. Then i can finaly play you and maximus on halo and mop the floor with you bro's. Nah just joking max you honestly are the man in the game u must beawesome in it u talk so highly about it. A convention of xba foremers would rule though that be one memorable thing......... to see my xbox brothers.& sisters. Ninja im still coming down to D.C. one day we'll get drunk and party...u know it too bro

Thumbs up Re: SUP NINJA AND MY FELLOW XBA DUDES

Originally posted by batman46st
    Yeah thats a great idea ninja! you know i love to meet your sunshine a$$ lol bro. Then i can finaly play you and maximus on halo and mop the floor with you bro's. Nah just joking max you honestly are the man in the game u must beawesome in it u talk so highly about it. A convention of xba foremers would rule though that be one memorable thing......... to see my xbox brothers.& sisters. Ninja im still coming down to D.C. one day we'll get drunk and party...u know it too bro
    My sunshine ass? LOL!
    Dude, your the one that spawned the idea in my head in a past email junior. Man, im telling you, a Xbox party for XBA's finest! Im for real ya'll, someday down da roody poo road we gonna have to hook up!
    It goes like dis: everyone decides on a state to meet, hotel to crash at and destroy each other for a weekend of Xbox gaming, then after all those hours of everyone getting creamed in Halo by your Icon Hero-Ninja Jubei!
    Then we follow Jjax's lead and pimp da town hooking up with some chicks!
    Im sure im gonna have to do all the mac daddy talkin for our "shy" XBA bro's! **cough*f'n show*cough** (btw, where da hell is he? ) to get in on da action!

Oh yeah, im gonna hold you to dat hookin up Batman46st!
    Aight son! HOLLA!
    Last edited by Ninja Scroll; 03-16-2002 at 03:16 PM.

i sau we meet in cambridge ontario!!!! at my house!!!! i have a 62 inch tv and four other tvs.... i also have a pool, a four wheeler bmx jumps and 8 acres of lands...... oh ya i have a pond too!!!

really? u must be rich or somethin.

Son of a Biscuit!!! LINKINPARK8591's Avatar

Smile hell yeah

man we have to set this up i would be so coo to meet other addicts.................vegas seems like the best idea..............well lets keep each other posted about it.......it would be coo if microsoft did sponsor it..................

i am not rich!!! my parents work hard and have been saving for a long time to give me the life i have now!!!!

VEGASSSS!!!!! Yeah and after I get tired of killing everyone in halo I can go to the strip and loose some money!

Thread Information