Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who's gonna buy GTA 3 when it comes out?

Originally posted by JJaX

Why not address my points instead of my one immature comment????

Er...perhaps it was because you said
    Im tired of arguing with you about GTA3 Hugh_Jass!
    This was not your first immature comment. Perhaps you forgot about
    *cough* Jackass *cough* *cough*
    There is room in this world for everyone's opinions and preferences. It doesn't revolve around you, JJaX. I honestly don't know why you are getting so worked up about this.

Originally posted by Dave the rookie
    This game sounds extremelly disturbing and morally corrupt. Having intercourse with a lady of the night and then murdering her? Perching the top of a building and sniping innocent pedestrians? Running rampage through the streets killing everyone in sight? What has society come to?
    And the best part is that you don't have to do ANY of that. It is up to you. This game has a very Black & White feel.

Speaking of Black & White, anyone catch Futurama last Sunday and notice the connection between Bender floating through space and the Black & White game? Funny stuff.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Originally posted by Hugh_Jass

There is room in this world for everyone's opinions and preferences. It doesn't revolve around you, JJaX. I honestly don't know why you are getting so worked up about this.
    Thats true Hugh_jass.

Ma bad! I just want everyone to enjoy this game!

TRUCE

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by JJaX

TRUCE
    Cool.

Originally posted by Dave the rookie
    This game sounds extremelly disturbing and morally corrupt. Having intercourse with a lady of the night and then murdering her? Perching the top of a building and sniping innocent pedestrians? Running rampage through the streets killing everyone in sight? What has society come to?

well, most of that stuff does happen in the real world. stuff even worse than that happens in the real world.

I have played this game on my friends console. And It seems like it would get old. I had gta2 on my pc and u can only raise so much mayham before you realize that you could be playing halo. Anyhoo, i was just wondering for those who own the game, if it gets old.

My cats breath smells like cat food

Thread Information