Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Input On X-box Releasing Crap Games!

SNES had a Lord of the Rings RPG... can't remember if it was just called LOTR or if it was named after one of the books. It was actually a really fun game! I used to borrow it from my ex-girlfriend's little sister (physically pried it from her fingers, more like.)

Then again, you said you only read the books 4 years ago, and this would have been released quite a few years before that...

Screaming for Vengeance NomadLLama's Avatar

Originally posted by NonFanboy

Kabuki Warriors.. ewww
    Shrek
    Mad dash
    Azurik
    Nightcaster
    Gunvalkryie (had I hopes for this one)
    Circus Maximus

I think those games take the cake for crap, but Xbox still has alot of good titles like Halo, JSRF, NFL 2k2, Oddworld, Rallisport (although not as good as A spec)

Your right, game dev's should let some of there games be played by gamers for feedback, I wont be able to withstand another kabuki Warriors or Shrek...
    hey, i thought that mad dash wasn't half bad! its really crappy in one player mode tho. and where's DOA3 on the list for good titles?
    ha..

I'm not saying XBOX should redo Goldeneye or MarioKart or Zelda. But I do expect our "wondersystem" have games that are better, more fun, and have more replay value that those 5-6 year old games. So far I haven't seen it. I aslo expect that when a FPS comes out that it at least be able to hold its own against the ones for the previous generation systems. Kart racing has become a whole Genre of games. N64 has several, PS has a couple, but we have none. The ones I've played have all been fun as hell! Mabe my expectations are too high. But so far there is nothing on the XBOX that can stand up to the COMBINATION of Goldeneye007, Perfect Dark, and MarioKart 64 that I have for N64.

Originally posted by J98GT
    I'm not saying XBOX should redo Goldeneye or MarioKart or Zelda. But I do expect our "wondersystem" have games that are better, more fun, and have more replay value that those 5-6 year old games. So far I haven't seen it. I aslo expect that when a FPS comes out that it at least be able to hold its own against the ones for the previous generation systems. Kart racing has become a whole Genre of games. N64 has several, PS has a couple, but we have none. The ones I've played have all been fun as hell! Mabe my expectations are too high. But so far there is nothing on the XBOX that can stand up to the COMBINATION of Goldeneye007, Perfect Dark, and MarioKart 64 that I have for N64.
    Dude, here's an idea. Sacrifice purchasing 4 Xbox games and spend the money on a Gamecube. That way, you'll have your cake and eat it too (mostly) .

I hope to god they DON'T bring out alot of kart games to Xbox.

Skarp

Companies would go bankrupt if they didn't realease their games after production. Besides the still make money off of retards like you who purchase the game and then get ****ed off about it. Secondly no matter how bad the game is rental companies will buy the game also.

It sounds like to some people the xbox is their only means of entertainment. I mean come on? Is it that their isn't any good games for xbox or do you just buy all the crappy ones? Get out of your house go to a bar, club, ditch, whatever? It is obvious that alot of people need to get laid in this forum! This weekend try something different go out! Lately it seems that all I have seen is people *****ing about this and that. This system has been out for 5 months now and it is having some awsome titles out! This is GEN 1, it would be a little different if this system has been out for a couple years. Don't worry everything is going to work out! And about that getting laid part I am serious, put the damn controllers down and go out on the town!

I don't know, we are about 60 titles strong and i honestly can say IMO, that i can only deem about 5 or 6 as "crap". The others , while alot of them don't interest me, are not bad games. Keep in mind everyone doesn't share the same tastes as you or i.

Remember there are people out there who think Halo is crap.

Thread Information