Thread: A Letter from a ****ed Off PS2 Lover

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default A Letter from a ****ed Off PS2 Lover

"First of all, X-Box is the ****tiest system out there. Why would you waste your time making a site about it. Now here is my beef with you and you site. THERE IS NO GTA3 FOR X BOX. You took your stupid little skills as a "graphics" engineer and made them to your specifications so people would believe this propaganda. You make me SICK. Your as bad as Hitler. I can't believe it. Don't lie about games that aren't out for a system! You don't see Sony crying about the fact that their sales sucked the first four-eight months their system was out? Rrrrrahh !! I can't believe this crap! Im a programmer, and I work in the business....its people like you that ruin everything for people...I wouldn't be mad if you didn't have your BS GTA3 page up. Its NOT an Xbox Game!! This site is going to be the beginning of the end of the console wars.....because if this propaganda keeps up...people won't play videogames anymore, EVER! Do you really want to live in a world without VideoGames? I sure as hell don't, then I wouldn't have a job. You can't go around saying things you don't know to be true. Did Bill Gates personally give you all this information? NO I don't think so.....therefor, for all we know everything here is bull! The only truth you have here is the games that are actually out and everyone can goto the store and buy, rent, and/or play. I have to express my utter disgust with your site and I hope Im never again forced to come across such garbage again. Everyone will make the right choice.....and the right choice ISN'T supporting a bastard like Bill Gates!"

"Disgusted With X Box" - TheUndeadDragon@hotmail.com

I thought you guys might want to see this. LOL...I thought it was pretty funny.
    Last edited by Kamshaft; 03-13-2002 at 08:18 AM.

Thread Information