Thread: Tips for last level Halo?

Default Tips for last level Halo?

Im on the part in the last level where you have to drive the warthog through the long gauntlet. I CAN'T do it! Im only on normal, and I have tried it about 6 or 7 times. I have gotten to the last hallway and I can SEE the ship, but I cant get to it. Do you have to get out of the warthog and run to it, because I couldnt get passed the barrels, they blocked my way. Have you found a webpage with the best line to take, or anything like this? Any tips are welcome, thx!
    "Hope is the denial of reality"

Yes you need to get out of the warhog & run like crazy while your runningkeep jumping cause they will be shooting at you like crazy.

when u come to the barrals get out and leg it like u got diareia and the only loo is on the ship

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

ya, get out of the warthog and run, that's what i've done every time i beat it. The only way to get the Warthog over the barrels is hitting it with a rocket, and it's not worth it, you still have to get out. So just run for it, you should be able to make it without too much trouble.

Yeah I've never died running through that section even on Legendary. The first time you play it though, that has to be the most intense 5 minutes ever!!
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

I discoverd a cheat....kinda.
    Well, at the last level where you come to the barrels. Instead of running right up the middle where all the action is, I ran to the far left, stayed outside the middle and hugged the barrels. As I approached the ship I ran back to middle and straight up the ramp.
    I tried it on every level except Legend and got away with it.

Originally posted by smack_roscoe
    I discoverd a cheat....kinda.
    Well, at the last level where you come to the barrels. Instead of running right up the middle where all the action is, I ran to the far left, stayed outside the middle and hugged the barrels. As I approached the ship I ran back to middle and straight up the ramp.
    I tried it on every level except Legend and got away with it.
    That's always been the only way I've done it! I didn't even think to go up the middle
    The problem with being better than everyone else is that they tend to assume you're prententious.

Hidden Content

I only did the behind the barrels thing when I did it on Legendary. Got through just fine.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Thread Information