Thread: Xbox at the New York Auto Show.

Default Xbox at the New York Auto Show.

I woke up this morning(firday) at 8:00 to head out on my annual trip to the New York auto show. Well first let me say that the cars were awesome, I love what Audi and Volkswagen are doing with there cars. But as I was walking around I noticed several xbox display units playing games like Project Gotham and Rallisport. I thought that I would go over and see peoples reactions to the system so I could share them with you guys. Well first there were many people that were amaized by the graphics, and were convinced to buy the system. There was also this group of "punk-like" kids that were obvious ps2 fans. When they saw Rallisport challenge they tried to point out its flaws like "the handeling is teriable" and "this dosen't even come close to GTA". I guess some people are just foolish. But overall people were very impressed, as I hung out there for about 20 minutes. It is great that microsoft puts money into marketing like that.

If you have any opinions, or anthing post it below.
    Hidden Content
    My Xbox Set-up: xbox console, 32 inch tv, 600watt dolby 5.1 amp with nice speakers, hd av pack, dvd playback kit GAMES: Bloodwake, Halo, NFL Fever 2002, Jet Set Radio Future, SSX Tricky, Tony Hawk 3, Project Gotham Racing, Wreckless, and Ralisport Challenge.

Lets go Canes/ Marlins! AlBoogy's Avatar

Sweet. How many XBox units were there in total? It would have been cool if they had a preview version of Sega GT up.

Thank you to Caged Soul for the Sig! Hidden Content

That's cool to hear. I'll be going sometime during the middle of the week. Going this weekend will be asking for trouble. So ps2 kiddies were ranking on an xbox game. No surprise there. I just smile and pity them. They feel so left out I suppose. Oh well, they'll get their ps3 probably next year. Then they can argue how superior the hardware on the ps3 is superior to our box. Yawn.

thats awesome, like 2-3 years ago, i went to the auto show with my dad, it was cool

Thread Information