Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many different groups are out there?

Default How many different groups are out there?

I wann know how many other groups are out there. I am part of CO12, and I know about the Brotherhood of the Undead......are there any other groups that get together and play Halo on a regular basis?
    a proud member of
    Hidden Content
    The Circle of Twelve (12)

10k.

Me and Frink, we live next to each other. We have an online gaming clan called VS, for UT and AOC.

10k.

And i forgot to add, we play HALO together often, with a bunch of other poeple, none of them are in XBA though.

so do you play on Xbox or on the internet?
    a proud member of
    Hidden Content

10k.

We all go to Frink's house usually, but i have a router and everything to play online, same with Frink. We just haven't hooked it up yet.

we'll have to look into this online deal. Can you use the controller or is it all keyboard and mouse?
    a proud member of
    Hidden Content

Smile I'm my own group

I am the circle of one! I am Butt Pirate! I am the Butt commander! Look at this face wherever you see this face you will see the Pirates Of The Butteribian! All will join my crew of none and we will be a crew of a ton! Together we will rape the horses and ride off on the women!
    Try not! Do, or do not. Their is no try.

Originally posted by The Reverend
    we'll have to look into this online deal. Can you use the controller or is it all keyboard and mouse?
    It depends. If you are talking about playing UT and AoE online that is keyboard and mouse. As far as Halo it is all controller.

10k.

Yeah, we play UT online, but only HALO LAN at Frinkies house, but we have the stuff, i got a router and Frinkay has a Hub, we just need to hook it up, cept he has some firewalls.. etc. etc. But I dont, I just dont know how to hook it up. Or else I would be playing online.

Me and Triplex get together every friday and saturday w/ about 6 other people, none of which are on XBA. (Triplex himself never really gets on anymore.) But we don't have the time or energy to come up w/ some silly name for ourselves......

Default halo online

How would I set up to play online. I have a 1.5 dsl connection coming into a Linksys router. What servers are out there that are hooking everyone up.

If you have any feedback, urls, etc. I would appreciate it.
    “I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight.”
    GENERAL GEORGE S. PATTON

jumper

Member of The Circle of Twelve

Originally posted by xboxman_1
    But we don't have the time or energy to come up w/ some silly name for ourselves......
    that, my friend is a SERIOUS lack of energy!
    Hidden Content
    props (not propellers) to thecovenant for the sig

Clearing something up for my boys:

Halo online, currently I believe, is only available through the GameSpy Arcade/GameSpy Tunnel programs. You'll need to download these programs. This connects your computer and (to REV - FYI) X-Box up to your DSL or high speed connection of choice. So you are using the X-Box to play Halo, you aren't downloading a PC version of Halo.
    I'm sure those of you actually playing online know much better than I. So sorry for the fanboy response.

And can I just say the big Bungie announcment, aka dumb party, huge let down!!!

Congrats to them though for selling so many copies
    a member of The Circle of Twelve (12)

Hidden Content

My friends an I link the Xbox systems together and play 8 player CTF and Slayer. My team is called Halo Evolved but i dubbed the name "Army of One" for myself since I usually dominate the games with some arse kicking.

Here is my custom pic:
    Last edited by Halo Evolved; 04-13-2002 at 11:58 PM.
    To be the man you first have to Beat him.

that, my friend is a SERIOUS lack of energy!
    It;s not really that we lack energy....we all have energy.
    we run around a lot and play sports...so, yes we have the energy. Except we couldnt look at ourselves in the mirror in the morning knowing that we actually had a name for our group of friends who play halo.

10k.

It's not like its written on your forhead or something........You can look in the mirrow without thinking about an online group...or even a group of friends...

i have my own little group of about 7 guys. we get together about once a week and play halo until we can't feel our thumbs. we only have one xbox, so 4 of us play and the other few just hang out, watch, or make stupid comments.

we're probably the best halo players in the area. every one of us has beaten it on legendary at least once by himself, and we regularly have 3-hour marathons which usually involve 250 or more kills. what we like to do is play ctf, but completely ignore the flags and just play to kill.

if anybody in our area thinks they can compete with the infamous 'seven wonders of the world', they're welcome to come by anytime for a friendly game of death. bring beer.

Where is around here? The CO12 is around Chicago
    a proud member of
    Hidden Content

around here is just about on the border of vt and nh. too bad for us. after all i've heard about you co12 guys, i'd love to get together and exchange a few bullets. i'm sure the other 6 guys would too.

That is too bad. Apparently Canada and the East Coast is where you need to be to play some Halo. Oh well. We'll just ahve to have Halo Fests within the CO12.
    a proud member of
    Hidden Content

Thread Information