Thread: ? about microsoft..

Xboxmaster2001

Default ? about microsoft..

if I had an idea for a game or add-on to an upcoming game could I tell them and they could like consider it...or is that not possible

cvking

haha i highly doubt that unless you call like a company's direct phone line and say what u were thinking. and even if they did you probably would not be credited, NO!

Xboxmaster2001

I dont care if I am i just want them to do it...here ill tell ya i wasthinking how sweet it would be to make gta3 online like difrent cities and you could fight each other and steal each others cars and all that would be great

and and also, if u call them then tell them that they should have a button where u can switch from birds-eye to first-person

Matt Kaman

Hah, honestly, I doubt it, It's kind of like trying to get ahold of AOL's customer service phone lines....

Xboxmaster2001

you can switch birds eye veiw to 3rd is that good they have that,...

Arrow

Your idea might be considered if you get a few thousand other people behind you.

Xboxmaster2001

good very good now I have to get thousands of ppl lets start here...cause that would rule online play for gta3 so what you say whos with me get a bunch of ppl to sign some page on a site somewere maybe here at the addict make a place for it or somthing just an idea

Thread Information