Thread: wait 4 wsb2k3

Thumbs up wait 4 wsb2k3

hey i was on ign .com and let me tell u this , the game will have scouts in it,general managers, they will tell u what to do with ur players, and what positions 2 put them in,the crowd will make fun of the players, and this is not a port game.and u wont have omar visquel hittin 60 homers in 1 season,,,plus the other websites have played a bit of it and they already mentioned it beats allstar baseball over the head with a bat,,,this game is a winner ,thank you sega this is what a biggest baseball fan needs , a game like this....i cant wait 4 world series baseball......im dying 2 play it

everyone wait 4 this 1

I too can't wait for this game... it is nice to hear that you sound as excited about this game as i do. This game does look to be the best available for the xbox and if it is as good as advertised it might be the best baseball game of all time. I can't wait.

i agree, i cant wait for this game either, but i have to admit, the waiting is killing me with the baseball season going on right now! i want a baseball game now but it better be worth the wait

I cant wait for this one either........ASB imo kinda sucked and something was missing in that game...not sure what it was. WSB is looking much better graphically and the gameplay ......well i just hope its there this time.

ASB was actually kinda cool, considering if you play in Wrigley Field with the best dam team in baseball (the Yankees that is) and pop a homer, the fans actually through the ball back, way cool! WSB should be cool, I remember when they first came out with it in the arcade, it rocked, and that was a while ago. Can't wait to see if this one can compete!

Thread Information