Thread: GTA3 Offical Release Date (for PC)

Smile GTA3 Offical Release Date (for PC)

Ok I was just browsing along when I went to the Mall and it said GTA3 coming soon for the PC. I forgot to ask the guy when exactly when it will be out. BUT It is coming out in May. How do I know this? Well I looked on sites. I know people may not like Gamespot.com well I went there anyway and that's what they said.

URL: (http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters...548931,00.html)

ALL it says is Q2 of 2002. But If you go to Release Calender and look under May it will show you that. Well I know many may know about this, or are worrying more about the Xbox But I thought I would like to share because it looks pretty sweet. Sorry if this has been posted by someone else I haven't been on here lately. There also may be many more sites that tell the Release Date but I didn't do much browsing. And I know this is been posted a couple hundred times, but I'm sorry! I'm just helping people out with a little info. Well what you think? LATA!

ALSO CHECK OUT THE PICTURES THEY LOOK PRETTY SWEET! (There's only a few) ENJOY!

Question IS ANYONE?

Is anyone going to get this or Pre-Order it? I haven't read much about it, Is it gonna have extras in it? THANKS!

im most likely gonna get this game for the pc cant wait till till the fall to get this on xbox,im gonna sell out
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

Thread Information