Thread: Anyonje here into R/C cars?

Default Anyonje here into R/C cars?

is anyone here into R/C cars?

i have had like 13 cars in the last 14 months and this is one of the best hobbies i have ever been in (xbox is 4th)

so if you have list any cars that you havce had and where you race

a few pic's of my last 2 cars
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience. Time is the best teacher; unfortunately it kills all its students. My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right. Nothing is fool proof. Fools are too inventive
    Hidden Content

next
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience. Time is the best teacher; unfortunately it kills all its students. My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right. Nothing is fool proof. Fools are too inventive
    Hidden Content

my monster pirate 1
    Hidden Content

last one
    Hidden Content

Thread Information