Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game Crazy employees say dont buy.

Default Game Crazy employees say dont buy.

I have just come back from Game Crazy after reserving my Xbox $500 bundle. The employees were very rude to me and told me that i was wasting my money because they were not impressed with it. To have this said to me while i hold my reserve money $50 in my hands is to me a slap in the face. How dare they tell me that what i am planning to invest $500 on is a waste. I was extremely shocked at their insulting of the video game console by Microsoft. To make the other www.xboxaddict.com users happy, i wrote a very stern to Hollywood Video concerning their employees actions. Needless to say i wont have to look at their sorry no information knowing assess on November the 8th.

rock on and welcome to the asylum!

do you think that saying the employees looked "depressed and to the point of suicide" was going a little too far? because i think i did. (FYI they really did)

i wouldnt doubt it, those kinds of people are usually at the end of their ropes, they like play dominoes with the movie cases..... its a sad sad day

Xboxmaster2001

I would have started throwing **** around and calling them idiots and laughing at them then I would have ran lol

um yeah that too lol... actually.. i would have rented 500 movies! then switched em all to diff cases! then not rewind them too! MAUUAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Xboxmaster2001

lol you would have a little fine but o well then you dont go there lol

i probably should have peed all over their carpet into a nice big X.

Xboxmaster2001

lol that would be funny you see it on the news man pees an X in carpet of videogame retailer

That's crazy that they tried to talk you out of it. It goes against the whole principle of retail. In fact, it goes against everything our great nation stands for. Are we not a capitalist nation? It has to be a conspiracy. Perhaps they belong to the communist party...

they should seriously consider letting me design the commercials for the xbox. id have the announcer guy from Ready 2 Rumble yell out "Lets get ready for the Xbox!!!!!" and having people putting their arms out in the air so that they look like an X and then zooming back until the whole world (or at least the usa looks like the X and then zoom back again for the logo)

im gonna keep you guys posted on the developments of this. everyone else is sold out of it (like sam goody). No wonder that stupid girl told me that they only sold 3 reserves.

cvking

lol pee an X hahahha

if only i had the balls to do that. watch it be on the news that someone else did it, id laugh my head off

cvking

tha'd be ILL!, if someone paid me like 200 i'd do it

I'd do it for 200 bucks, if i could get a guarantee that I wouldn't lose my job.

cvking

haha, you work there!?

who are you talking to?

Nope, but I teach school and I'm fairly certain that ****ing an X in a videogame store's carpet would be guaranteed termination.

cvking

ur a teacher!?!?

Yeah, I've been playin video games since I was 12, so I don't plan to stop just cause I got older. I hope I am playing xbox 10 when I'm retired.

Thread Information