Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Superman's videogame on XBOX

Smile Superman's videogame on XBOX

So whats up all gamers

just wondering what every one thinks about the new superman videogame coming out on XBOX .????

as for me im thinking its going to be pretty cool just cause of the fact of superman flying that is going to be phat . hahahahaha

like lets say, batman how he shoots his bat grapple to get up on buildings, spiderman shoots his web, but superman he gets to fly all day non stop.!!!!
    dont get me wrong, i mean im a fan of both of them and have spiderman's and batman's game. BUT superman can fly and fly fast....!!!!
    So far on what i know about superman's videogame is that he is going to have seven talents as for , super speed when flying , heat vision , super strength , X-ray vision , telescope vision , frost breath , & speed running.
    and another thing that i also liked is that its only on XBOX.

superman can go anywhere he wants stand on anything & be anywhere ...........!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by PURPLEKUSH; 04-25-2002 at 12:38 AM.
    Hidden Content

Deion Sanders
    on top of the world like the XBOX

XBOX IS KING

Smile Superman

I really want this game to come out all ready so i can go and buy it and play it so i can say i have played a superman game on the XBOX

Last edited by PURPLEKUSH; 04-25-2002 at 12:31 AM.

Looks like ***** to me...its in the future, that is goofy...the videos and pics look pathetic...superman moves too slow....he fights robots ick.....it just looks like another flop.
    What do you mean, "I hurt your feelings"?
    I didn't know you had any feelings.

Default i really dont know just yet

Well i dont know what people are talking about is that his sapost to be really fast and that all of his powers is unlimeted like other superhero games where there not.

well just have to wait and see how its going to turn out.
    ima give it a rental shot first and if i like it ima bye it.

Last edited by PURPLEKUSH; 04-25-2002 at 02:23 AM.

Default I RATE THIS GAME A 10 SO FAR

So far on all the screenshots that i have been seeing i have been impressed i really like what there doing with this game and how it looks.

But ima give this game a 10

Superman look really g*y to me....

Default superman hatters lol !

Man every body is hatting on superman.

lol !!!! so what though

The game looks like its coming along quite nicely( alot better than that crappy Cell Shaded Superman title for PS2). I got the behind the scenes feature on my OXM and it is going to be quite the game. You can utilize "ALL" of Supermans abilities and solve problems/dilemas with various solutions keyed on his powers. This game will be a huge title and anyone that feels the need to criticize a title that isn't even out need to stop being so damn biased.
    To be the man you first have to Beat him.

Default Hmmmm!

So i have just now heard something about superman dont know if its a rumor or if its the trues. !!!!
    and i hate rumors cause you have no idea if its true or not. LOL!!!! I have heard that that some people in different areas are already playing superman and if thats true there the ones who knows the hole scoop on how superman looks and how it plays.
    but if its not true oh well i'll still wait for the Supermans game to come out to check out or my self.
    what does every gamer out there think about that !!!!
    Last edited by PURPLEKUSH; 05-04-2002 at 04:10 PM.

Default romers !!!!

I hate romers.! LOL

i guess it was the superman videogame on the nintendo 64 that i was hearing that was out.

BUT does any body know the month that superman on XBOX is going to come out at stores.
    Hidden Content

Deion Sanders

XBOX IS KING

it looks like it will lack action, this is a game people will just rent, then fly around for a couple hours playing around. its in the future, who wants that with superman.

Talking who wouldent !

I know i want a superman hero game in the future fly around check out the sinerey and out how the game looks when flying and fighting in the air. Thats going that be cool useing his unlimeted powers at all times.

Superman's release date is in August 2002 and i still can't wait to play that game.

Last edited by PURPLEKUSH; 05-21-2002 at 03:49 AM.

it looks a lot like the new ps2 superman game.

Alien

Originally posted by Tkf5000
    it looks a lot like the new ps2 superman game.
    I have tryed looking for the game your talking about for the ps2 wicth is superman but didnt find it can you help me out on the exact name for the superman game on ps2 i want to take a look at it my self.....

THANKS GAMER
    Last edited by PURPLEKUSH; 05-22-2002 at 03:38 PM.

Originally posted by PURPLEKUSH

I have tryed looking for the game your talking about for the ps2 wicth is superman but didnt find it can you help me out on the exact name for the superman game on ps2 i want to take a look at it my self.....

THANKS GAMER
    I saw it in gampro magazine (i usually dont buy magazines except xbox magazine cuz internet is superior) and it is called "Superman: Shadow Of Apokolips" it look exactly the same except superman is a little more cell shadeyey

Talking YEAH!!!!

Its keeps looking good on Superman's game for the XBOX as what i think . Here's are some of the newest images of the game .....and my rate on them are a 10 all the ways still !!

OH AND ONE MORE THING ! " IF ANYBODY KNOWS WHEN THE LAUNCH OF THE SUPERMAN SITE COMES OUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT IT IS " THANKS ALL GAMERS
    Last edited by PURPLEKUSH; 06-01-2002 at 12:27 AM.

Sleeping

this gamer thinks ur tryin to get your post count up . . .
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

From what I have seen, Superman: The Man of Steel is gonna be sweet. The screens I have seen and everything I have heard from Infogrames has already washed the bitter aftertaste of Superman 64 from our mouths. Those crazy Frenchmen could have made the same game for both the PS2 and Xbox, but instead have two unique titles that both look stunning. Of course, gameplay is the true test of any game. I will have to see if this is the dream-come-true Superman title we've been waiting for or another crappy use of a license.
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Originally posted by OppiumNitrates
    this gamer thinks ur tryin to get your post count up . . .
    sorry to spam gamer but what do you mean ???? you lost me i dont know what you are trying to say here or what you mean....

please reply gamer! THANKS !

nah but back to superman's game. Every thing that there are doing with this game looks real good. As a lot of us gamers would think SO. Even though there are a lot of gamers out there that dont think this game dont look really good or is not going to be a hit for the XBOX. I had recently got my OXM demo in and i was checking out the back sence of the making of Superman's game . There were talking about what he is going to be able to do and also showing little clips of how its going to look....So far so good !
    Last edited by PURPLEKUSH; 06-01-2002 at 01:15 PM.
    Hidden Content

Deion Sanders

XBOX IS KING

Thread Information