Thread: Prisoner of War

Question Prisoner of War

What do you guys think of the game Prisoner of War? I read a little bit about, and I kinda want to check it out when it comes out.
    DCavalera

oh man! yeah I want to try it out for sure..

it said the game runs off the internal clock! HOW crazy is that gonna be.. you'll look at your watch and be like OH NO I have to go still papers from so and so's office.

And the people around you are gonna be like "is that guy on crack?"

LOL definitly interesting ideas that have working for that game.

It looks really interesting, and something else besides just reckless abandon firing. This game looks like you will have to use a lot of thinking power, hopefully the gameplay will workout well.
    Not only is my opinion biased, it's better.

It may be a good game, but I hate 3rd person. Especially considering the genre I think it would be much better as an FPS.

Admittedly, I love Max Payne. If it's as well done as that one I can certainly live with the 3rd person view.

All in all, definitely a good contribution the xbox library. (at least I hope so)

I was reading about this in a games mag I just picked up and whilst they were intrigued by the gameplay originality, they said at this stage in the development the graphics were suspect and they were concerned about longetivity as it only has two prisons for you to escape from.

Default fo sho mang

This game looks good but the only reason I hate 3rd person games is because of the damn camera!! I hope they find a way to get around that problem... soon

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

This game is going to be good. Check out Xbox.com it has a lot of things about it!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Thread Information