Thread: wolverines revenge

Default wolverines revenge

im sure some of you guys seen these pics an if you havent heres a link,http://mediaviewer.ign.com/ignMediaP...ne%27s+Revenge this game looks great,if its as good as spiderman this games gonna be a huge hit!
    Last edited by DIGITAL; 04-30-2002 at 10:39 AM.
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

After all these years of wolverine... they are going to uncover his past in a video game? Im not super huge into comic books anymore, but I imagine that this might **** quite a few people off...

yo im sorry about that link but those pics were free like 10 minutes ago ,now there for insiders only, ign blows goats
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

Originally posted by VenoM
    huh?..why is everybody bashing the game...i think the game looks decent not bad at all....being a big comic fan im looking forward to this title...seen it in the new egm mag..looks cool i think....probably not the greatest graphics in the world but its still early maybe they'll tweek it up alittle more.......morrowind aint the greatest thing either...looks boring and sucky
    huh? *looks around* are you seeing posts that I'm not? Because I don't see anyone bashing the game...

Digital said IGN sucks. I said I couldn't believe that they are going to reveal wolverine's past in a video game. I'm for sure gonna keep an eye on this game as Wolverine was one of the first comics I ever collected.

you might still be able to see those pics with the link,i just seen my 5 images for the day or what ever crap there trying to do on that site to get money,an i agree venom morrowinds gonna suck i heard it runs like crap with a lot of gliches,i personally thought actavison did a great job with spiderman an i like wolverine alot more then spidey

I don't think Wolverine can carry his own game and have it be entertaining for more than a few hours. I'll pass.

The answer is forty-two frog11983's Avatar

I may have to pick this up when ever it comes out, Wolverine was my favorite x-men character. It may be tough to make a whole game of him just using his claws, maybe there will be more weapons? Either way, Wolverine was bad in his day, and this game is looking not too shabby.
    The glove compartment isn't accurately named.

Originally posted by KraftSLU
    After all these years of wolverine... they are going to uncover his past in a video game? Im not super huge into comic books anymore, but I imagine that this might **** quite a few people off...
    Actually i dont see why comic books fans would be pi55ed about this. Every Wolverine fan knows he was Weapon X. So his past has been uncovered for quite some time now.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by JJaX

Actually i dont see why comic books fans would be pi55ed about this. Every Wolverine fan knows he was Weapon X. So his past has been uncovered for quite some time now.
    Yeah, and we all know Sabertooh is his papi It's Marvel Comics fault for trying to milk da hell outta dis cats origin.

YO JJax, remember da X-Men cartoon. When dat g@y dude (cant remember his name,... this it was Morphius or something, duno) saw da Sentinal and said to Wolverine "WOOOOOOLVERINE!!, ...PULL BACK!!!" LOL, it was soooo lame! But funny at da same time, hehehehe

Default Re: wolverines revenge

Originally posted by DIGITAL
    im sure some of you guys seen these pics an if you havent heres a link,http://mediaviewer.ign.com/ignMediaP...ne%27s+Revenge this game looks great,if its as good as spiderman this games gonna be a huge hit!
    Yo Digital, why da hell you post this thread if you cant even supply us with pics yo!!!

Now im tickedd junior , and you dont wanna see your father ticked do you! Now im gonna pull off my f'n belt on your ass...
    ...wait a sec.. ... my pants are falling down!!! ..
    .....DU-OOHH!!!!!:o

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

first u complain about people (that aren't even on this site..) bashing wolverine....then u turn around and bash morrowind?!?!? cmon man...don't do that...i already pre-ordered it.... don't be jinxing dat chit man.

Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

Yeah, and we all know Sabertooh is his papi It's Marvel Comics fault for trying to milk da hell outta dis cats origin.

YO JJax, remember da X-Men cartoon. When dat g@y dude (cant remember his name,... this it was Morphius or something, duno) saw da Sentinal and said to Wolverine "WOOOOOOLVERINE!!, ...PULL BACK!!!" LOL, it was soooo lame! But funny at da same time, hehehehe
    Yeah that was morph. That little rat bastard was like wolverines boy. He got killed by the sentinel. Then he was revived my Mr.sinister...

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by JJaX

Yeah that was morph. That little rat bastard was like wolverines boy. He got killed by the sentinel. Then he was revived my Mr.sinister...
    LOL, yeah he sucked mad balls! I was pumped when he died.
    Then when he wa brought back to life I was ticked crazy style off!

Default Re: Re: wolverines revenge

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

Yo Digital, why da hell you post this thread if you cant even supply us with pics yo!!!

Now im tickedd junior , and you dont wanna see your father ticked do you! Now im gonna pull off my f'n belt on your ass...
    ...wait a sec.. ... my pants are falling down!!! ..
    .....DU-OOHH!!!!!:o
    [/QUOTE yo im sorry that linked worked at first ,ign sucks balls,im gonna try an find pics somewhere else!]

GRAVEDIGGER

Default Hmm...

Well no need to worry, the Digga's got your back.
    here are some pics:

Wolverine

Claws!

More Claws

Bad ass wolverine

Untill next time...

Originally posted by DZNUTZ
    first u complain about people (that aren't even on this site..) bashing wolverine....then u turn around and bash morrowind?!?!? cmon man...don't do that...i already pre-ordered it.... don't be jinxing dat chit man.
    That is what I have heard as well....If you remeber a game on pc called daggerfall it was made by the same company, it was a game people either loved or hated! It was filled with bugs and was pretty weak. I am definatly not going to rule out purchasing morrowind I am just saying I wouldn't be suprised if this games turns out to be a disappointment.

Thread Information