Thread: new mad dash looks so sweet!!!

Default new mad dash looks so sweet!!!

hey everyone,

has anyone seen mad dash racing yet?!!! i was just on their website (www.maddashracing) and it looks amazing, i can't wait to get my hands on it. it's got a sweet soundtrack too, people like moby, fatboy slim, propellerheads, and some more. if anyone else knows more stuff about it or has played it, let me know!

later,
    keepitsteady

Sorry to disapoint, but I absolutely loathed this game. I played the beta at E3 and my first reaction was "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?!?" I mean.... it just seems so much like a slow version of sonic adventure, and not that SA2 was that great, but at least it gave the sensation of speed.

theres a difference bettwen "super sonic speed" and "running". the game looks okay, but i wouldn't buy it.
    Hidden Content

My plots never fail.

Only 2 things will be possible for this game:
    A-It will be awsome, Xbox's Mario Kart
    B-It will suck so bad people will riot

There is no possible way that this game can be lukewarm. or medeocre, however you spell that
    As cool as the other side of the pillow.

dis game aint too hot
    Hidden Content
    My Xbox Set-up: xbox console, 32 inch tv, 600watt dolby 5.1 amp with nice speakers, hd av pack, dvd playback kit GAMES: Bloodwake, Halo, NFL Fever 2002, Jet Set Radio Future, SSX Tricky, Tony Hawk 3, Project Gotham Racing, Wreckless, and Ralisport Challenge.

yeah this game sucks dont get it for the love of god get halo
    Hidden Content

thanks to VeNoMiZA for the sig Hidden Content

dis game blows.. I've played it
    Hidden Content
    My Xbox Set-up: xbox console, 32 inch tv, 600watt dolby 5.1 amp with nice speakers, hd av pack, dvd playback kit GAMES: Bloodwake, Halo, NFL Fever 2002, Jet Set Radio Future, SSX Tricky, Tony Hawk 3, Project Gotham Racing, Wreckless, and Ralisport Challenge.

bleh... had it, traded it.
    Oregon State

It's a fun racing game but for reason it doesn't pull me in like Diddy Kong's racing or Mariokart did. I think the attacks aren't done very well and it's a little too fast. But I think the real problem with it was the multiplayer play. Although it's fun running through the huge and complicated levels, you really don't see your opponents often enough and are really just racing against time. Unlike the earlier games I mentioned you raced next to the other players and were constantly battling with them.
    When it's hot and sticky, that's no time for dinky dunking, but when the frost gets on the pumpkin, THAT'S the time for dinky dunking.

Hidden Content

xfan raised this thread from the dead... I wouldn't put that peice of crapola in my xbox. Diddy Kong Racing made WORSE DKR wasn't that good except for icicle pyramid... that's the only reason I kept it. My friends and I use to always play that. If you have the game and have never played it multiplayer with 3-4 friends... try it out!

Official Avs Fan of XBA kornavs19's Avatar

that is the most ***est game i have ever played. It has no point and they run so slow. They shouldnt run that makes it stupid. u should drive. i played it at Toys "R" Us . id never put that in my X-Box.

Thread Information