Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A few reasons to be real excited about the XBOX........

Default A few reasons to be real excited about the XBOX........

Here are some of the reasons.................

Project- Ego, , Brute force, Knights of Decadyn, Panzer Dragoon, UC, Secret XBOX Platformer, Kotor, Ninja Gaiden , Proj- Phoenix, BC, Halo 2, Doom 3, Duality, Matrix Enclave, Maelstrom, Ult- Blade of Darkness, Splinter Cell, Bloodrayne, Strident, Internal pain, Morrowind, Breed, Battalion, Dino crisis 3, Malice, SWAT , Yager, CMR 3..................... oh and online and the voice communicator don't hurt either......................
    Last edited by Virtuoso; 05-07-2002 at 04:58 PM.

mp3.com/m1_productions

Virtuoso, got your PM at the other board!! It is poorer without you. Good to see you here. I look forward to reading your posts as always.
    Last edited by mil; 05-07-2002 at 01:36 PM.

Thanks Mill................great to see you here............ Hope to see you here regularly.

I don't know how you managed to churn out 17 quality posts like this since november. Color me impressed...

j/k welcome to the boards new guy, and welcome back to the boards guy who has been here for quite some time

mp3.com/m1_productions

Originally posted by KraftSLU
    I don't know how you managed to churn out 17 quality posts like this since november. Color me impressed...

j/k welcome to the boards new guy, and welcome back to the boards guy who has been here for quite some time
    Thanx for the welcome Kraft. As for Virtuoso you're going to find him invaluble and his threads awesome, he's just been posting at a different forum up until now. And if this is your new home I'll be here Virtuoso!!

Me I just come to get info about upcomming Xbox games, I read a lot more than I post. A lot of my of my posts will probably consist of $#!t like "Looks awesome!" "Can't wait for that!" "Dying for this!" Did I mention that looks awesome?!" I don't type pages of spammy drivel, wouldn't want to risk getting banned for running off at the mouth droning on and on and on posting usele-*gets banned*

Originally posted by mil
    I don't type pages of spammy drivel, wouldn't want to risk getting banned for running off at the mouth droning on and on and on posting usele-*gets banned*

*phew* thank god our mods are around doing their jobs. Thats one less person I have to listed to!

Default Re: A few reasons to be real excited about the XBOX........

Originally posted by Virtuoso

Project- Ego, , Brute force, Knights of Decadyn, Panzer Dragoon, UC, Secret XBOX Platformer, Kotor, Ninja Gaiden , Proj- Phoenix, BC, Halo 2, Doom 3, Duality, Matrix Enclave, Maelstrom, Ult- Blade of Darkness, Splinter Cell, Bloodrayne, Strident, Internal pain, Morrowind, Breed, Battalion, Dino crisis 3, Malice, SWAT , Yager, CMR 3..................... oh and online and the voice communicator don't hurt either......................
    I can agree with that I guess

Hi.. um.. Virtuoso. What about The Unseen? Is that not on the "hotlist" anymore? I'm really intrigued by that game. It's on my buy list just because of the character, art, theme, and style. But I know nothing about gameplay. Any info or opinions on this game would be greatly appreciated. THANKS!

--Gillaga

I'm going to be a poor poor man when all these games come out!

Default Re: A few reasons to be real excited about the XBOX........

Originally posted by Virtuoso

Don't forget SHENMUE II jerky!!

=)

Portable Mammogramistâ„¢ DrUnKtAnK's Avatar

Originally posted by HaVoK
    Amen, I am allready in the poor house.....can't wait....

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

glad to hear someone besides me mention bloodrayne

but u did forget....deathrow,mace griff,kung fu-chaos and outlaw golf...and hunter....tsk tsk tsk

Of course The Unseen and Shenmue 2 as well, with a secret hit in the making code named 24 Automatons.

The Unseen is a survival/Horror game that has had more resources backing it then any game I know of. It will be one of Microsoft's ace's at E3 and for this Fall where they expect to totally dominate the World of gaming.

I'll get a real good look at it at E3 behind the steel doors. And get some extra juice on it and some extra screenies ganked over here. Just think 3rd person act/adv with morphing and horror/survival to the Max. More details later. And one more thing major backing and funding, so expect something extra big with this one.

DZNUTZ............I agree, but I got to keep my list down to 30 or so, but your titles are near the top, it's not my fault toooo many great games are coming to mention them all.

dont forget tom mclancy's ghost reacon, and mortal combat as well, unreal championship if ur a 1st person shooter [LIKE ME!!]

Calzinger
    Hidden Content

Well I have played GR, and Mortal combat still has to show me more, to each his own I quess. But I did list Unreal Championship above as "UC"..........you just cannot go without that hit waiting to happen............

Whats happanin FoN*cough* I mean Virtuoso....Just stoppin by to check out this place...I've read some good posts so far so I'll probobly end up staying......I'm not going to start a whole "hi I'm a newbe" thread so I'll just keep it low and say "HI" to all the cool posters here......

The games that I'm really looking forward to are:

-PANZER DRAGOON ORTA
    -PROJECT EGO
    -KOTOR
    -STRIDENT
    -GHOST RECON
    -HALO 2
    -GP4
    -ENCLAVE
    -BC
    -SHENMUE II
    -YAGER
    -BRUTE FORCE
    -DOOM 3
    -MORROWIND
    -SOUL CALIBUR 2
    -NINJA GAIDEN

........and a hell of alot more games across all consoles. Oh and I cant f%cking wait for some online-gaming action. I honostly believe that online gaming is going to take the XBOX to the next level and can't wait to get into some good compitition (or in Virtuoso's case-->lack of compitition ). I might drop the ball a couple of times in sports games but if you ever get a chance to challenge me in an online-racer, you'll find me huggin the inside-lane(the apex)............

The coolest dude has arrived...........

Great to see you.....................in my rearview mirror that is................just like in Rallisport, remember,

Glad you are here Apex where we can talk XBOX, online and not be bothered by some of the trash at the "OTHER" place. Yes say goodbye to that poor ol' beast Freak of nature, and say hello to my name in the CG art world........ Virtuoso.............

Very good to see you here.

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Virtuoso's sweet upcoming XBOX games

Project- Ego, Brute force, Knights of Decadyn, Panzer Dragoon, Unreal championship, 24 Automatons, Secret XBOX Platformer, Kotor, Ninja Gaiden , Proj- Phoenix, BC, Halo 2, Doom 3, Duality, Matrix Enclave, Maelstrom, Ult- Blade of Darkness, Splinter Cell, Bloodrayne, Strident, Internal pain, Morrowind, Breed, Battalion, Dino crisis 3, Malice, SWAT , Yager, Deathrow, Turok, CMR 3,

Hey whats up FON , Apex
    I myself can't wait to get my hands on Shenmue II, I loved shenmue on the DC
    Look for me online in: MECHASSAULT, UNREAL CHAMPIONSHIP, NFL 2K3, NBA 2K3, Moto GP and Whacked!

I'm so used to calling you FoN, how the hell am I going to say Virtuoso now?? Anyways, great list of games, all of which I'm anticipating the hell out of. Morrowind will tide me over for a good while though. And yes, Virtuoso is a great addition to any community, as his posts are some of the most thoughtout, well presented I've ever seen. Good to see there's still gonna be a place to see what you have to say, and to read up on your E3 findings Also, shouldn't you add that secret platformer to your list?? Didn't see it there.....
    Games Currently Playing:
    Halo, PGR, Spiderman

Games Anticipating:
    MORROWIND!!!!!, Ghost Recon, Star Wars, Knight of the Republic

I'm already poor
    Originally posted by HaVoK
    I own Spiderman, Halo, JSRF, Project Gotham Racing, TH2X, Blood Omen2, Amped, Dark Summit, SSX Tricky, Azurik, Max Payne, Amped, Splashdown, Crazy Taxi 3, Dead to Rights, Toejam&Earl3, TH4, Myst 3, Hunter the Reckoning, Pirates, Test Drive and Morrowind on XBox.
    Systems are Xbox, PS2, Dreamcast, N64 and GameBoy Advance Hidden Content

Thread Information