Thread: does AMPED support system link cable? / Enhance It!

Exclamation does AMPED support system link cable? / Enhance It!

does AMPED support system link cable?

is there any possibility they will "enhance it" to support decent multiplayer mode in the future? and cause this is General Discussion what is the deal with enhancing games anyhow?

Thanks .

Nope...sorry Amped does not support sytem link play. I'm not sure that they will ever enhance it to support sytem link. I own Amped and I cant even see a use for system link...

But anyway, I believe that they may "enhance" other games to support XBox Live, such as Halo, by creating a "booster" disk. Similliar to the one they released for DOA3.

Thanks mate

I'm not exactly sure where I heard it but I think Amped 2 will be online!
    Morrowind, Strident, Duality, Project Ego, Panzer Dragoon, Shenmue II, Dominion, GTA3, MGS2, Bloodrayne, Sega GT, Hunter, Enclave, Kakuto Chojin, Moto GP, Star Wars:Kotor, Doom III, Unreal Championship, The Matrix, Unseen, Call of Cthulhu, Bruce Lee, Buffy, Deathrow, Yager, Superman, Battlefield 1942, Medal of Honor, Xavier Fox, BC, Dimitri, Turok, Ultimate Blade of Darkness, Midtown Madness 3, Mafia, DiabloX, Ninja Gaiden, Streets of Rage, MK: DA, Rocky, Mike Tyson Boxing, Prisoner of War, Dead to Rights, Pro Race Driver, Ghost Recon, Xmen Next Dimension, Quantum Redshift, Brute Force, Transworld Snowboarding, and Soul Caliber 2!!!

AMPED2???!~? sick ass

Thread Information