Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - is it ever coming?

Default Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - is it ever coming?

Why wont this game come out already. wasn't it scheduled for the 15th of may now i'm seeing 23rd of may. It may only be a week but the wait is killing me. meanwhile the pc version has been out all month long.

does anyone know why it keeps getting pushed back?

any other morrowind info would be greatly appreciated as well.
    Hidden Content border=0>

don't know man

I just went and got it for the PC today... I figured being able to download new stuff would be worth it..

10k.

Yeah, I'm anxious for it to come out too...better hurry up.

They just like watching us Xbox RPG'ers squirm with anticipation.
    Last edited by studepaber; 05-15-2002 at 08:36 AM.

Originally posted by studepaber
    They just like watching us Xbox RPG'ers squirm with anticipation.
    LOL squirm little ones squirm! lol

Has anyone checked their local store? is it out today?

hmmm this seems familair

hehe after i read the reviews this game is sounding quite similar to project ego. and i am really looking forward to project ego. so it looks like imma have to go and pick up morrowind asap =P
    i am also really looking forward to this game because i hate games where i cannot find out what to do next. this game looks like it will never matter.

If it doesn't matter what you do next then whats the point of doing it in the first place. I'll have to wait and see what morrowind is like b/c im broke as a joke.
    Jou mothafuka!

Default Same ol crap.

Don't you realize that is the trend with XBOX games. Why do we have to continue to get 2nd's and 3rd's when it comes to releases. Now even the PC is getting 1st priority over XBOX. Everytime they give us a release date it's pushed back, and back, and back. What's going on? I wouldn't mind so much if they were actually using that extra time to take advantage of the so called "xbox capabilities" as they all claim they do on the game descriptions. But that is not the case. We know what our box can do. Bunjie showed us that. Just shut up and do it already. Personally I don't think it matters one bit how much more powerful the system is if Microsoft ain't gonna make em use it for crying out loud. If I wanted all my games to look like PS2 games I'd buy a freakin PS2 and get all the games a month earlier.
    Now am I right or am I right?

Default Same ol crap.

Don't you realize that is the trend with XBOX games. Why do we have to continue to get 2nd's and 3rd's when it comes to releases. Now even the PC is getting 1st priority over XBOX. Everytime they give us a release date it's pushed back, and back, and back. What's going on? I wouldn't mind so much if they were actually using that extra time to take advantage of the so called "xbox capabilities" as they all claim they do on the game descriptions. But that is not the case. We know what our box can do. Bunjie showed us that. Just shut up and do it already. Personally I don't think it matters one bit how much more powerful the system is if Microsoft ain't gonna make em use it for crying out loud. If I wanted all my games to look like PS2 games I'd buy a freakin PS2 and get all the games a month earlier.

I read at the official morrowind forums that Morrowind is in Microsofts hands and they are testing for bugs. EBgames said Morrowind is due on the 21st of May.

Default Re: Same ol crap.

Originally posted by Shiz_96
    Well in Morrowind's case.. PC should have priority..
    Elder Scrolls is a PC game.. and when Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind came about.. they decided to make an XBox version also..

And just about every other game that Xbox is getting 2nd or 3rd is because the games were designed for another system first.

Partly because Xbox is still new.. soon and it has already started games will start being developed for Xbox first..

Default Re: Re: Same ol crap.

Originally posted by Bakeman

Elder Scrolls is a PC game.. and when Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind came about.. they decided to make an XBox version also..

And just about every other game that Xbox is getting 2nd or 3rd is because the games were designed for another system first.

Partly because Xbox is still new.. soon and it has already started games will start being developed for Xbox first..

That's what they said about Halo. I need say no more.

Default Re: Re: Re: Same ol crap.

Originally posted by Shiz_96

That's what they said about Halo. I need say no more.

Then talk to bill, tell him to payoff other companies

and as far as I know halo wasn't a sequel to anything..
    where Elder Scrolls is..

Elder Scrolls fan base is on the PC..

Default Re: Re: Same ol crap.

Originally posted by Bakeman

Example:

Wreckless

Peace

Default Next Week!

...I hope anyway. I preordered my copy today at Software Etc. When I asked them when it is going to be released, they said that they get it next week!

Is this reliable? I really hope so! I don't see why not. They obviously ordered it and are probably eagerly tracking it on ups.com every day! Of course, they could have ben BSing me, but I instincts tell me they weren't.

You should get it on the 24th.

Now I'm renting this game first. Why should we have to wait and wait forever?

The people at EBgames said it is due in by the 21st.

Thread Information