Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wake Up Lucasarts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Wake Up Lucasarts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two new STAR WARS game announcements and no mention of an XBOX version:-

Bounty Hunter
    The Clone Wars

Both up at LucasArts official site, screen shots look pretty cool, XBOX ones would obviously look better. WTF!!!! What's the story there then?!

Whilst there at it, might as well convert Rogue Leader as well.

at least we're getting that rpg star wars game from lucasarts, it looks pretty cool

I dont think you will see galaxies for xbox since Lucasarts is partnered with Sony Online Entertainment Inc to create the game.

i dont think he is talking about galaxies. he is probably talking about knights of the old republic which is an xbox exclusive (i think).

Arrow this month's OXM

if you read this month's OXM, it has a little preview of KOTOR and by the looks of it, this one is REALLY something we should look forward too...
    I believe they describe the game as "very precisely detailed"....

i can't wait.... after Morrowind and Project Ego, this is the next RPG i look forward to...

Originally posted by yall
    i dont think he is talking about galaxies. he is probably talking about knights of the old republic which is an xbox exclusive (i think).
    Its not exclusive, they are also releasing it to the PC. though in my eyes that still means it is exclusive to the xbox as far as consoles are concerned.

KOTAR is going to be awesome. Its look way better that both the other games there releasing to the ps2 and gamecube. Even the story line sounds interesting. Who wants another game made after a movie. Look at Obi-Wan. KOTAR takes place thousands of years before the 1st star wars movies.
    Hidden Content border=0>

Default when???

thousands of years before Episode 1??????

niiiice

they haven't even announced a release date for that game have they??

RadRider

KOTOR: Knights of the Old Republic. Sorry, just had to point out that it's not KOTAR.

The PC version won't be out for a good year after the Xbox version. And man, I want this bad. Can you imagine? Jedi Lightsaber fighting without all the annoying characters from the George Lucas films? Sweet heaven.. I'm not even a star wars fan!

And as far as those other two games go, Bounty Hunter is PS2 and GC, but we get KOTOR! Ha! And that Clone Wars is just an expansion campaign for an existing game. Trust me when I say, we're getting the better deal here. Except with Obi Wan and Jedi Knight II. In all reality, the Xbox should have got Jedi Knight II along with the PC, instead of the fun, albeit sorely unpolished game called Obi Wan.

yea, that clone wars game looks so stupid. it looks like star wars:demolition. demolition was a horrible game, i hated it

RadRider

Yeah, and what about that big-head game? It's the star wars episode 1 racing game that came out on PS2. Now that's a game to gloat about having!

Yeah, I have that game. Its called Super Bombad racing. Its actually a fun game. But anyway, yeah, KOTOR will kick ass. But whats wrong with super bombad racing?

RadRider

Just not a game you'd brag about. It looks more like it belongs alongside Mario Sunshine, Super Smash Brothers and Pokemon. I'm not saying it wouldn't be fun or anything, but it couldn't have been "cool" instead of "cute". Get my drift?

I'd rather have KOTOR any day.

Originally posted by Snoopy7548
    at least we're getting that rpg star wars game from lucasarts, it looks pretty cool
    A Star Wars RPG? This is either going to be really good or really bad. What do ya'll think?
    Hidden Content

(I hope to have X-Ray changed to Peepers)

RadRider

Really, really awesome. It's from Bioware, so we're garanteed plenty of polish and open-ended gameplay. Just think of Baldur's Gate mixed with the most bad-ass graphics engine you've seen yet, and a sweet ass period in the Star Wars timeline 4000 years before episode 1 - set during the Sith's rise to power. It's so going to be a system seller - except it's coming out on PC about a year later. Other than that, get your money ready!

Sleeping

It's unfortunate if the box doesn't get any more Lucas arts additions. But the new RPG looks pretty good. We'll just have to wait (as usually).
    "That's the way she goes, boys. Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't cause that's the f*ck*ng way she goes."

"TCM -- Forever Gunnin' For The Best; To The First 4"

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Default Re: Wake Up Lucasarts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by K-j
    Two new STAR WARS game announcements and no mention of an XBOX version:-

Bounty Hunter
    The Clone Wars

Both up at LucasArts official site, screen shots look pretty cool, XBOX ones would obviously look better. WTF!!!! What's the story there then?!

Whilst there at it, might as well convert Rogue Leader as well.
    I am not a big fan of Star Wars so I dont really care!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Smile KOTOR

The game is based about 4000 years before anything in the movies, when both Sith and Jedi were plentyful. This game is going to be good, trust me! That's an understatement!

The official LucasArts website has more screen shots...

1st off lucas arts sucks they have consistantly provided crap games that are not only repetitive but boring! So I could careless if we get any of there games.....

KOTAR is going to be awesome. Its look way better that both the other games there releasing to the ps2 and gamecube. Even the story line sounds interesting. Who wants another game made after a movie. Look at Obi-Wan. KOTAR takes place thousands of years before the 1st star wars movies.
    KOTAR is the first lucas arts game I have raised my eye at. I looks like a winner and would take it over anyother lucas arts game out. The star wars franchise is getting old.....sorry nerds....but it is. The last two movies sucked...they are trying to add quarky humor and make it a kids flick! So F starwars....and hopefully KOTAR turns out ok, because I would like to check it out!

Thread Information