Thread: DELTA FORCE - BLACK HAWK Coming to XBox

Default DELTA FORCE - BLACK HAWK Coming to XBox

DELTA FORCE - BLACK HAWK DOWN ANNOUNCED
    NovaLogic to develop next generation of acclaimed franchise
    Calabasas, Ca (May 22, 2002) - Entertainment software developer and publisher NovaLogic, Inc. today confirmed plans to develop and publish the next generation of the multi-million selling Delta Force® franchise for the PC, the Xbox™ video game system from Microsoft and PlayStation® 2 computer entertainment system.

Set in Somalia in 1993, Delta Force - Black Hawk Down is based upon and around the Operation Restore Hope and Task Force Ranger campaigns and follows members of the elite Delta Force and US Army Rangers as they participate in a number of daring raids against the oppressive Somali warlords in and around Mogadishu.

Developed using an enhanced version of NovaLogic's cutting edge graphics engine, Delta Force - Black Hawk Down combines stunning visuals and a gripping, hard hitting storyline with the gritty and realistic combat elements that have made Delta Force one of the world's most popular Tactical-First-Person-Combat franchises.

"In Operation Restore Hope the men of Task Force Ranger fought a fierce battle in what is now recognized as the war on terrorism," said Lee Milligan, President of NovaLogic. "In Delta Force - Black Hawk Down, gamers will step into the shoes of US Special Operations Forces tackling some of their most dangerous missions," he added. "We dedicate this game to the men who were there, to Delta Force, Rangers, Navy SEALs and the 160th SOAR."

Delta Force - Black Hawk Down is scheduled to ship on PC CD ROM in Q4 of 2002, with Xbox™ and PlayStation® 2 versions to follow in 2003.

http://www.novalogic.com/Company/pre..._20020522b.htm

Sweet news! I loved the DF series for the PC...

BLACK HAWK DOWN GOES BROADBAND
    Delta Force to support Xbox™ Live
    Calabasas, Ca (May 22, 2002) - Entertainment software developer and publisher NovaLogic, Inc. is pleased to announce that the forthcoming title Delta Force - Black Hawk Down will include multiplayer support for Xbox™ Live, the online console gaming service on the Xbox video game system from Microsoft.

Set in Somalia in 1993, Delta Force - Black Hawk Down is based upon and around the Operation Restore Hope and Task Force Ranger campaigns and follows members of the elite Delta Force and US Army Rangers as they participate in a number of daring raids against the oppressive Somali warlords in and around Mogadishu.

Delta Force - Black Hawk Down is scheduled to ship on Xbox during 2003.

About NovaLogic
    Founded in 1985, NovaLogic Inc. is a developer and global publisher of computer games for the PC, PlayStation® and PlayStation® 2 game consoles, NINTENDO GAMECUBE and Xbox™ video game system. Based in Calabasas, California, the company's European arm, NovaLogic Ltd., has its offices in London, UK. Key game franchises include Delta Force, Comanche and F-22 Lightning. For more information go to www.novalogic.com.

About Xbox
    Xbox (http://www.xbox.com/) is Microsoft's future-generation video game system that delivers the most powerful games experiences ever. Xbox empowers game artists by giving them the technology to fulfill their creative visions as never before, creating games that blur the lines between fantasy and reality. Xbox is now available in North America, Japan, Europe and Australia.

Xbox is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.

http://www.novalogic.com/Company/pre..._20020522c.htm

E3 2002: Delta Force: Black Hawk Down preshow report

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories...867011,00.html

Cool I'm famous I hope I get to play as myself. LOL
    Last edited by mercsix; 05-22-2002 at 01:39 PM.
    God was my co-pilot but but we crashed in the mountains and I was forced to eat him.

THE DEVILS BRIGADE
    "infensus incursus"
    www.devilsbrigadepage.tk

I loved DF on the PC too. Should be a good title.

Load up that .50 caliber.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Wow! I was just about to ask you if you know if it would support XBL. But you answered my question. This game just became a MUST BUY!

Very cool! I only skimmed the article, is the game supposed to correlate to the movie, "Black Hawk Down"?

BTW~The movie, "Black Hawk Down" was awesome!

Default god...

I still can't understand why ANYONE would be the least interested in this game. Anyone who has compared the DF series to the R6 series and thinks DF was better needs to get their head examined. I'll pass on this one and I'll take Desert Conflict up on it's offer.
    Hidden Content Avatar created by Hotshot657.

Veno sorry to sound thick,but what do you mean by "take desert conflict up on its offer"
    This is a serious question,as the answer may be important to me
    Thanks gunclub.

Thread Information