Thread: Anyone saw the.....

Exclamation Anyone saw the.....

the Xbox price reduction commercial(199$).It's pretty good shows alot of the Xbox's power and shows some good games.A + is given because it shows more than one game.Xbox commercials should be like Gameboy Advance shows some footage of the game and release date it would give show more games.

Just My 2 Cents
    ~1ne~
    Life Under The Sun(Chapter I:Ecclesiastes)
    Hidden Content

A big thanks goes out to the one and only awesome sigmaker GokuX

Default Re: Anyone saw the.....

Originally posted by TEA
    the Xbox price reduction commercial(199$).It's pretty good shows alot of the Xbox's power and shows some good games.A + is given because it shows more than one game.Xbox commercials should be like Gameboy Advance shows some footage of the game and release date it would give show more games.

Just My 2 Cents
    cool! it's about time they made some frikin commercials for xbox. i've only seen like three total EVER! they need to be on all the channels 24/7/4/12/365(+) i mean, WTF! promote the damn thing already! Bill G only has like 80 billion dollars to throw around.... seems he's been throwing it away as far as promotion/advertising is concerned, or something, because i havn't seen sheit so far.
    Return to Castle Wolfenstein = THE BEST GAME EVER!

Hidden Content

Default Re: Re: Anyone saw the.....

Originally posted by OEM Alien
    cool! it's about time they made some frikin commercials for xbox. i've only seen like three total EVER! they need to be on all the channels 24/7/4/12/365(+) i mean, WTF! promote the damn thing already! Bill G only has like 80 billion dollars to throw around.... seems he's been throwing it away as far as promotion/advertising is concerned, or something, because i havn't seen sheit so far.
    Oh yeah, we just love watching crappy commercials for games we already own
    Hidden Content Avatar created by Hotshot657.

Theres tons of commercials up here in Alberta, Canada.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

I havent seen a new Xbox commercial since JSRF and RAW. I remember before that they used to show the Bloodwake commercial way to much, almost every commercial break theyd show it sometimes twice.

you should feel lucky though....
    i have yet to see an XBOX commercial...
    i'm slowly convincing myself that the local cable company is being controlled by Sony. They are feeding us "Sony-Sonic" brainwaves and controlling our console picks and.....

ummmm... yeah

Default Re: Re: Re: Anyone saw the.....

Originally posted by Veno

Oh yeah, we just love watching crappy commercials for games we already own
    The commercials really aren't targeted at us consumers who already own the box, Veno...

Thread Information