Thread: Funny Hunter the Reckoning Bug

Smile Funny Hunter the Reckoning Bug

I was playing the cemetary level (Where you have to lead the little girl to the church) of Hunter the Reckoning last night with 2 friends and as we were busy killing zombies we noticed there was one that was not taking any damage at all. He could still deliver damage to us, but no matter what he wouldnt die. This damn zombie followed us from the beginning of the level all the way to the church doors at the end of the level. Through every zombie battle we encountered he was hacking away behind us taking off those last few health points. It was kind of funny, but extremely annoying at the same time. I was Judge so sometimes just to slow him down I would cast the spell that holds enemies in place and we would all run away hoping he wouldnt follow. I played this level a few other times and did not see this happen. Did this happen to anyone else?

B.T.W. HUNTER RULES!
    Got X-Box?

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

No i have never had that Problem!!! And dont you think that little girl was cute (in a baby kinda way)
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

She's cute until you accidentally run off and leave her. If you so that the first time she sees a ghost she screams. The first time it happened my wife and I almost both peed our pants.

There was this weak looking car door on the groung. I guess it flew there after blowing up on of the cars in the early levels. Anyway, it would dissappear way before it was off the screen. That and it's an ugly lil flat nothing. It's not made out of multiple polys that cause you to walk on/over it. It's just a sad lil flikering flat texture they throw on the flat ground.

Kind of weak if you ask me, but not as weak as the poor control. Jump with I press the jump button, that's not too hard is it?

Rowdie, Hunter Kicks Ass you probably don't know what that means if you think hunter sucks. It's one of the best game out there for all the systems. So stop trashing it.

-Borka105
    thanks to thrAsher-XBA for the sweet sig

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

I agree Hunter is one of the best games out there!!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Thread Information