Thread: The Sniper Lounge

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Default The Sniper Lounge

This is where you tell us about your best snipes whether it be Halo, Max Payne, Agent Under Fire or some other game that will be on xbox that requires sniping skills. You can tell us stories about sniping, you can talk about how you snipe, whats the best place to snipe.
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

I sniped two hunters with one shot, in the Level Keyes and shot through 3 mc's at point blank while invisible!!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

This one time in panama during Just Cause... Oh you meant in the game world...sorry
    God was my co-pilot but but we crashed in the mountains and I was forced to eat him.

THE DEVILS BRIGADE
    "infensus incursus"
    www.devilsbrigadepage.tk

10k.

In Halo single-player, I shot through 2 grunts and an elite. And in multi, I've taken out 3 people. Sniping is the best.

xbAWOL

sniping rocks, its fun to take out 2 or 3 grunts in 1 shot.

Originally posted by SteelViper
    In Halo single-player, I shot through 2 grunts and an elite. And in multi, I've taken out 3 people. Sniping is the best.
    Thats cool I did that once! It was awsome!!

eh... not much of a sniper... but if you give me a shotgun Im good to go! But Ive shot through a couple grunts at once... thats about it.

I loved the sniping section in MGS2 where E.E is walking across the bridge, you gotta use the infra red sensor to take out the claymores.

RadRider

In the Dreamcast version of Unreal Tournament, in the space CTF level with the two towers, and the diamon shaped pathway between each tower. Man, I'd just sit up top and snipe the enemy bots, but nowhere near as much as Merimac. Merimac is such a loser.

Alien

I keep coming back to this post because I used to be a sniper in the Army. I was just wondering if anybody else at XBA was in the service?
    God was my co-pilot but but we crashed in the mountains and I was forced to eat him.

THE DEVILS BRIGADE
    "infensus incursus"
    www.devilsbrigadepage.tk

aka DanieLudacris aka DL

in truth and reconsiliation (for all you who dont know what it is, 3rd level of halo) 4 grunts came running at me. they all said stupid at around the same time like stuststupupupididid(i hope i did it right) and fired at them. 1 shot made them all do backflips and firing their weapons as they die. (god i love the nervous reactions) a jakal went down because of those nerve things.
    dont beleive me? ask for a vid on it. i recorded the level and it happend.
    Last edited by Spike Minoda; 05-25-2002 at 09:49 PM.

show us the video... i believe you i just want to see it

10k.

Originally posted by Plewis
    show us the video... i believe you i just want to see it
    Yeah, I believe you too, it just sounds cool.

aka DanieLudacris aka DL

okay i got to get it formatted to the computer. It is on a vhs. just hook your xbox through a vcr and press record. presto! you record everything you do.

edit

it could take a while to get it right. its all pixely and no sound.

Assuming most of the PC maps for Counter-Strike carry over to the box this will get a lot of unsuspecting Terrorists. On Dust2 there is a double door that leads up a ramp and into a small hallway. The Terrorist spawn point is right past that hallway. With an AWP I can usually 1 shot at least 2-3 people on the break.

Well, when I saw the title of this thread I just had to reply. I got my nickname 'Sniper' during a 4-person Halo MP on Blood Gulch, playing team slayer. I got the rocket launcher off the middle hill, and just stood there. On the fort across the valley, the other 3 guys were standing on the top of the base. They were all on the same team, because they were sick of me winning and thought they could beat me together.Anyway,I timed it perfectly and my rocket hit the middle guy right in the head from about 600 feet away. The other 2 guys were also killed, and what made it even better was that I had only needed 3 more kills to win the game.

Default Sniping is FUN

On a level, I shot 7 Covenant ( 2 Elite, 3 Grunts, and 2 Jackals) with one bullet. It would have been 8 Covenant but the bullet bounced off a Jackal's shield. It was while I was on a bridge.

A day later in Multiplayer on a 4 player with Team Slayer, S2 AM Sniper Rifles and M6D Pistols only. I killed 50 and didn't even die once. It was a 3 VS. 1 game. I fought against 1 Pro Sniper/Grenader, and 2 VERY angery professionals with M6D Pistols. The level we played on was Blood Gulch.

~ SpartanSniper
    Last edited by SpartanSniper; 06-04-2002 at 04:27 AM.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

"...Fear not; I am the first and the last:"
    Revelation 1:17

Thread Information