Thread: Vexx: New Screens and trailer

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Default Vexx: New Screens and trailer

There's a new "bad boy" in town and every other character in the video game industry should be prepared to be "VEXX-ed". Currently in development by the Company's award-winning Austin Studio, VEXX is an original platform action title that allows players to assume the role of the title character as he embarks on a dark, heroic quest to seek vengeance on those that enslaved his people and murdered his family. Acclaim will be supporting the title with a massive integrated marketing campaign, including television and print advertising, online banners, contests, consumer demos and innovative cross-promotions.
    On the forsaken remains of what was once the proud planet called Astara, the villagers of Rockhaven lead difficult but peaceful lives, until the day the Shadowraith, "Dark Yabu," and his minions swept down from the sky. With terrible ferocity and ruthless efficiency they descended upon the townsfolk, enslaving them to work deep in the caves that surrounded their village. Dark Yabu murdered the grandfather of the young VEXX, who managed to slip quietly aboard the enemy's windship. There, locked deep within Yabu's sanctum, was the last pair of Astani Battlegauntlets, which leapt from their chest onto VEXX's outstretched hands, and bonded to his arms and giving him special powers. Prepared to meet his destiny, VEXX embarks upon a heroic quest through volcanic islands, desert temples, frozen citadels, and giant's castles, to confront Dark Yabu high atop the Landspire, save his people, and avenge the death of his grandfather.
    TRAILER:
    http://www.teamxbox.com/showmedia.php?mid=208

"Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Man this game look awsome! Sweet screens and amasing trailer. I'm lookin forward to givin' this one a try!
    "That's the way she goes, boys. Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't cause that's the f*ck*ng way she goes."

"TCM -- Forever Gunnin' For The Best; To The First 4"

Me too, at first when I heard of the name I htought it would be a game like Crash! But I was wrong!!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

that looked damn good....is this xbox only??....i hope so...so far looking at the pics and trailer this games a must for me

Yep, Its an Xbox Exclusive!!

It's looks damn good and I would definitely be interested.

I'm not a big fan of crotch-shot "humor", though. (as depicted in the trailer)

I've been dying for more info on this game ever since first reading about it in the Xbox mag a few months back. That trailer looked awesome.

A platform game designed with adult players in mind. WOOHOO!!

Thread Information