Thread: Splinter cell

Default Splinter cell

This is a really cool trailer. Sorry if its already been posted but if U have seen it watch it again because its cool.http://www.teamxbox.com/news.php?id=3250

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

I already watched this but it is still cool!!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Yeah, I agree that it does look like a really awesome game.

Kinda looks like Metal Gear mixed with Syphon Filter (PS1 Series). Something to look forward to.
    "You know me, Marge. I like my beer cold, my TV loud, and my homosexuals flaaaaaming!"

~FloBuzz~

This is gonna be a " must buy " for me.

I already watched it... and its on my list for this fall. This trailer made me want it even more.

Default OMG!!

Okay I can't watch the trailer, because my ISP sucks ass and I don't want to wait for it on 56K , Anyway, so all I have seen is what I can read or a pic I can find, and that game Is in my Dreams I live an breathe Splinter Cell and its not even out yet!!

The stealth Meter sounds so cool, so you will finally know How much noise your making, I think this game will even replace my favorite streatlth game tenchu, and I wont even care tenchu 3 is a PS2 exclusive

HEY does anyone know if Ninja Giaden has stealth, I know you can jump off walls climb stuff and battle 10 guys at a time but can you just as easly sneak past them, does anyone know,
    Wadical Dwagons! *quote from random game nerd in an arcade when I was a kid in the 80's*

Thread Information