Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is your least favorite publisher/devloper?

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Default Who is your least favorite publisher/devloper?

The title says it all! I was just wondering since there was a lot of hate going on!

My least favorite is Rockstar for not giving us GTA3 and messing up some games!!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

I'd have to say EA. I actually like a lot of their games, but I think it's dumb they're only doing online for Sony.

GRAVEDIGGER

Default Hmm...

Well i'd have to say Capcom..reason being is that they are still hesitating to bring us a Street Fighter game!

Untill next time...

Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn
    I'd have to say EA. I actually like a lot of their games, but I think it's dumb they're only doing online for Sony.
    You speak sense!!!!!

THEY'RE NOT EVEN GIVING US FIFA, LET ALON GAMES ONLINE!!!!!

Peace

I have to say EA, since they are totally disrespecting the xbox and xbox live. They also have their nose so far up Sony's ass that it's not even funny. EA can kiss my ass.

Default Rockstar

Rockstar isn't giving us GTA at least until 2004. Rumor has it that State of Emergency, which was announced for Xbox, has been cancelled. Max Payne was good, but the Xbox version had absolutely no extras. We aren't getting Mafia or Smuggler's Run, either. We're getting the shaft here big-time.

As far as GTA, don't worry folks, two new games promise to kick it's @$$.

True Crime, is a hybrid of Wreckless and Dead to Rights, in which some missions are driving based, while others will come down to gunfights and-or fistfights. And this time you play as a cop. That's right, it's being billed as an anti-GTA, with better driving physics and the ability to upgrade cars, guns, and fighting skills.

Loose Cannon is a game that has been in development for 6 years or so. It was originally planned for PC, but when Microsoft bought it's developer, it became an X-box exclusive. The idea begane a long time ago, but they never had the technology to actually realise thier potential. Now that they have the Xbox to make the game for, it should rock. Half of the missions are car related, and the other half is a FPS with an open story line like GTA in which you can follow certain missions or just wreak havoc on the streets. Imagine the openness of GTA with the gameplay of Wreckless and Halo!

Titus because they just plain suck... Im not very fond of Konami either....

rockstar and ea sports for being sony's sidekicks.

Thumbs down

Rockstar because they directy ported Max Payne from the PC, and had no extras. And SOE is a horrible game and is very boring. Last they are not giving us GTA3.

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Originally posted by ratm1mj7
    Rockstar because they directy ported Max Payne from the PC, and had no extras. And SOE is a horrible game and is very boring. Last they are not giving us GTA3.
    Why dosent your name match the name on your sig?
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Originally posted by faceoff508

Why dosent your name match the name on your sig?

lol! i just noticed that too.

any way..

i'd have to say.....EA, I just don't like them.:o

Rockstar is #1 lowest on my list...

They kicked up a big stink to the media when MS tried to pay them to make their games Xbox exclusive, then turned around and took a payoff from Sony. The payoff probably happened last October when GTA3 came out (evidenced by the fact that the three-year deal ends in October 2004). This means they sat on the news for seven months and made the announcement at E3, the biggest event they could possibly choose to slap MS and Xbox owners across the face. Add to that the atrocities Max Payne and State of Emergency, and they take the cake.

Second is EA, for unashamedly being Sony's whipping boy.

EA & Rockstar for be ****heads!!
    EA for not support XBox Live and Rockstar for give XBox a crapy game like SOE & not one of there better games!!

I agree with most the people in this thread. I think Rockstar sucks! Not giving us GTA is retarded. I can't wait till that loose cannon game comes out cuz it will probably be better anyways.

Formerly Jerred B Dyslexic Chaos's Avatar

Default Wrst.Developer.Ever

Easy one guys. The worst developer is 989 studios. They haven't released a good game since Gameday 98.

RadRider

Least favorite publisher: EA
    Least favorite developer: Squaresoft

"ScorpionX" is my name on XBconnect and my sn so and I usually use that name.

Rockstar for sure, EA makes mostly sports games so and I don't play sports games

I remember reading that Rockstar was in some sort of Legal trouble recently so I assume the three year Deal came out of Sony Paying some legal bills ,

I would love it if they went Under due to legal reasons .and Microsoft bought them out, if Rockstar filed for Bankruptcy then Microsoft bought them, the Deal with Sony would be Null and void, and we would have GTA3,4,5,6,7,8,9....ect... But I think GTA isn't going to live up to future Xbox games

So let EA and Rockstar jump on the sinking ship .

and EA isn't completly out of the picture with XBOX Live ,, they just need more stroking from Microsoft , Rockstar on the other has Sold their soul
    Wadical Dwagons! *quote from random game nerd in an arcade when I was a kid in the 80's*

nintendo, i can't stand that *** happy @$$ *** mario
    XBOX MSSC
    Hidden Content
    I'm back...for now...

THQ for releasing lame half-done games.
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information