Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hunter "SPOILER" Thead

Sleeping Hunter "SPOILER" Thread

Well after staying up over the weekend until my eyes where bleeding I completed Hunter, and if it has told me one things it this.
    Their is actually a worse ending to a game other than RE: CODE Veronica & Soul Reaver. I never thought it could be, but this is it.

I was like WTF? We spent all those hours of gameplay for a 10 second BS ending? Who else feels flamed like me?

Those the game is very addictive it's not very deep. AS I have read somewhere, this game is just a zombie version of Gauntlet.

Dont get me wrong, I love the game, but it's kinda like Crazy Taxi. You love it to death now, but a week from now it will be collecting mad crazy dust.
    The good thing about it though is you can invite other friends over and play through it with them which is adding a little bit of reply value.
    I used "Wyatt" (Avenger) cause he is a monster! As much as I love "Samantha Alexander" he is not as strong as dude it.
    Anyways, what ya'll think about the game?
    Last edited by Ninja Scroll; 05-28-2002 at 11:36 AM.

I felt the same with medal of honour:allied assault. This is most likely because they had a deadline too meet and decided to cut down on some of the storyline/movies.

I would comment on the game but it hasn't been released over here yet. So i've just got to drool on your comments and wait a few weeks.

Well.. I haven't finished this game yet so I didn't even read the posts However, I figure that ppl reading this will most likely have finished the game.. so.. could you pease take a look at this thread???

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/sho...threadid=14365

Thanks!!
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

I havent completed it yet becasue i keep having to start a new 3-4 player game for different people that come over. Ive gotten as far as the level after the sewers.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Van posted something about the Defender ending being the one to watch. I'm just past Arkady with her so I'll probably find out today.

First time through I played with the Judge, and yeah the ending blew.

I like the game, but I'll probably put it up for trade in the other forum sometime next week. I don't really see myself playing it for too long and want to trade soon while there are still plenty of people who don't have it.

Yo Ninja, I am at the hostipal, how much further do I have to go until I get to the end of the game?

Originally posted by Shaggy
    Yo Ninja, I am at the hostipal, how much further do I have to go until I get to the end of the game?
    Your very close, but their is a mission in the hospital you will have to complete is a limited amount of time!
    You will have to save 5 innocent hoes in 6 minutes!!!!!

Originally posted by JJaX
    I havent completed it yet becasue i keep having to start a new 3-4 player game for different people that come over. Ive gotten as far as the level after the sewers.
    You dont have to keep on starting over jjax! Anyone can jump into a game already in play at any time!

Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn
    Van posted something about the Defender ending being the one to watch. I'm just past Arkady with her so I'll probably find out today.

First time through I played with the Judge, and yeah the ending blew.

I like the game, but I'll probably put it up for trade in the other forum sometime next week. I don't really see myself playing it for too long and want to trade soon while there are still plenty of people who don't have it.
    I feel ya on the trade thing, though I wont trade mine, it does seem to be short of the reply side of things.
    Jsut invite some homies over and that will add some reply to your hunting. That's what im gonna do.
    The game is awesome, though simplistic and easy. Just hack & slash!

And im not aware of different endings?
    As a matter of fact, where da hell are the new costumes I have been hearing about if you beat the game? Cause I released the "Nightmare mode" & the "alternate mode" (whatever dat is?) and no new costumes when we used the characters again!:o

D@Mn, I wish I brought my final scores. I will post mine tomorrow. I had like over 3,500 kills, 74 rescues and some other junk.
    And as for Vans thread this is a spoiler, his is not.

Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

I feel ya on the trade thing, though I wont trade mine, it does seem to be short of the reply side of things.
    Jsut invite some homies over and that will add some reply to your hunting. That's what im gonna do.
    The game is awesome, though simplistic and easy. Just hack & slash!

And im not aware of different endings?
    As a matter of fact, where da hell are the new costumes I have been hearing about if you beat the game? Cause I released the "Nightmare mode" & the "alternate mode" (whatever dat is?) and no new costumes when we used the characters again!:o

D@Mn, I wish I brought my final scores. I will post mine tomorrow. I had like over 3,500 kills, 74 rescues and some other junk.
    And as for Vans thread this is a spoiler, his is not.
    I think you need to rescue a certain amount of innocents to get the 'better' ending and open up 'alternate hunter mode'

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by JJaX

I think you need to rescue a certain amount of innocents to get the 'better' ending and open up 'alternate hunter mode'
    YO Jjax, you only need to save a mear 50 innocent sucka's, I got 74! Who scream at you like sissies just for saving their un-appreciative asses!

P.S. Game is easy as hell!

Member on the run

Thanks! This is one game I won't be losing sleep over not getting then. Oh well, still waiting for Morrowind and Outlaw Golf now!

batman46st

Alien yo addicts!

wats the deal ninja scrolll loooooooong time no speak hey brotha!
    anyways my two cents is i havnt beaten the game and i could tell that the ending will suck but i have fun playingit with my cousin so its alright! umm do u have any codes for this nothing like skiping levels just like unlimited amo!!!!!

lata dudes

Originally posted by rudedogX
    Thanks! This is one game I won't be losing sleep over not getting then. Oh well, still waiting for Morrowind and Outlaw Golf now!
    Wha, wha, wha, wait a sec, I never said the game sucked or anything rudedogX!
    I just said it will get tiring after awhile, and unless you have friends who love videogames (which most of mine dont :o ) they their is really no reply value.
    That doesnt mean it's not worth your hard earned $50.00!

Default Re: yo addicts!

Originally posted by batman46st
    wats the deal ninja scrolll loooooooong time no speak hey brotha!
    anyways my two cents is i havnt beaten the game and i could tell that the ending will suck but i have fun playingit with my cousin so its alright! umm do u have any codes for this nothing like skiping levels just like unlimited amo!!!!!

lata dudes
    Wat up batman46st!

I guess it has been long time no see when your ass is M.I.A around here!

Anyways, I dont know of any codes myself, but honestly you wont really need any if you play smart.
    I ended up with over 10 lifes left after I beat the game.

Member on the run

Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

Wha, wha, wha, wait a sec, I never said the game sucked or anything rudedogX!
    I just said it will get tiring after awhile, and unless you have friends who love videogames (which most of mine dont :o ) they their is really no reply value.
    That doesnt mean it's not worth your hard earned $50.00!
    Well, Either way, I'll be busy for a while after I get the Blood Omen 2 from XBA! So I'll just wait till I tire of those games to decide if I want to get this or not. By then, it'll definetly be cheaper anyway!

i dont know what your talking about ,this game will never be collecting dust at my house!an isnt onimusha your favorite game,thats funny cause thats the only game collecting dust at my house!
    Last edited by DIGITAL; 05-28-2002 at 01:11 PM.
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

So....I might have missed something but what is the spoiler on this thread? Fighting the carpenter as the last boss was kind of a given?

Originally posted by DIGITAL
    i dont know what your talking about ,this game will never be collecting dust at my house!an isnt onimusha your favorite game,thats funny cause thats the only game collecting dust at my house!
    Hell naw Genma Onimusha is not my favorite game!
    Though Capcom should pay me for plugging da hell out of it here at XBA!
    I like Genma, but it is nowhere near my favorite on Xbox.
    Try Halo, ... and... well.. I guys it's not that far now that I think about all the lame Xbox games I own!

Originally posted by Shaggy
    So....I might have missed something but what is the spoiler on this thread? Fighting the carpenter as the last boss was kind of a given?
    You didnt miss anything Shaggy, just in case something was said about the story line I posted it as spoiler thread.

Then again, it's not much of a story to the game!
    Hack 'n' slash baby!

Thread Information