Thread: F the OXM challenges . . . heres the OppiumNitrates challenge

Default F the OXM challenges . . . heres the OppiumNitrates challenge

ok anyone who has read OXM knows about the challenges they set up for you and you know that most of them suck well i was playing --The Maw-- today and i have a challenge and i honestly dont think that it can be done in single or co-op play. . . . but if anyone thinks they could do it i would love to hear how they pulled it off . . .

Play --The Maw-- untill the last check point (right before u get into the warthog for the final run through the maze) . . . . at the bridge where Katana gets shot down destroy the 2 planes that r following her before running through the last part of the maze and beat the game . . . . . i tried this many times in co-op . . . . my boy would be firing the gun on the hog and i was shooting rockets but we could never kill them both and beat the clock . . . . . if anyone does this i would love to hear the story how. . . . .
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

Hey i have to say you have a Awesome sig..and i never got my oxm ive been waiting like a year know LMAO!
    Hidden Content

Be Good or Evil.Live young to old.

Thx for the sig. VeNoMiZa

Originally posted by XxeGoxX
    Hey i have to say you have a Awesome sig..and i never got my oxm ive been waiting like a year know LMAO!
    thankx bro . . . i made it from a bloopers screan shot . . . if u ever want me to make ya a sig just send me an idea of what u like in a PM and i would be glad to
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

*bump*
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Default Re: F the OXM challenges . . . heres the OppiumNitrates challenge

Originally posted by OppiumNitrates
    ok anyone who has read OXM knows about the challenges they set up for you and you know that most of them suck well i was playing --The Maw-- today and i have a challenge and i honestly dont think that it can be done in single or co-op play. . . . but if anyone thinks they could do it i would love to hear how they pulled it off . . .

Play --The Maw-- untill the last check point (right before u get into the warthog for the final run through the maze) . . . . at the bridge where Katana gets shot down destroy the 2 planes that r following her before running through the last part of the maze and beat the game . . . . . i tried this many times in co-op . . . . my boy would be firing the gun on the hog and i was shooting rockets but we could never kill them both and beat the clock . . . . . if anyone does this i would love to hear the story how. . . . .
    I dont think it will change the story, even if you beat them, I think Foehammer will still die!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

thats fine i dont give a F about her bu the alien scum that takes her down should pay . . . . now can anyone make them pay and get off Halo Alive to coem back here and tell me about it . . . .
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

Thread Information