Thread: The word 'exclusive'

Default The word 'exclusive'

i dont know if some people use this right or wrong and i hope this thread can shead light on the subject . . .

when a game is exclusive does it mean that its only on 1 console and thats it example Halo(not on PC yet)

. . . or . . .

dose it mean that it is on 1 console and on could be on the PC as well but still considered exclusive example (eveyones favorite example) GTA3

i have seen it used both ways
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

In most cases exclusive in Halo's case is console exclusive. PC's are not really compo for console systems.
    Last edited by Ninja Scroll; 05-29-2002 at 09:12 AM.

i understand that what im saying is a game like GTA3 its on the PS2 and PC . . . but if i said that it is exclusive to the PS2 is that wrong even though its not on any other console
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

When they say "exclusive" they mean exclusive to a certain console system. Not the PC.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Yeah what they also don’t tell you is that when they say exclusive, this can be for just a certain time period…………….

Originally posted by JJaX
    When they say "exclusive" they mean exclusive to a certain console system. Not the PC.
    thats what i thought . . .
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

Shocked

Originally posted by OppiumNitrates

thats what i thought . . .
    WHAT? Dude, I said all what everyone else said in the first reply to your inquiry. ... Talk about no props foe da infamous Ninja.

Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
    In most cases exclusive in Halo's case is console exclusive. PC's are not really compo for console systems.
    your role model skills were quite lacking in this post i though . . . its a little confusing to read accually . . . but now that i just read it a few times i would have giving u props but i didnt understand it the 1st ime throgh . . . maybe a period or comma after "In most cases" whould have been more clear
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

Thread Information