Thread: Great deal at EBgames.com on used games

Default Great deal at EBgames.com on used games

I thought some of y'all might be interested.

www.ebgames.com has a sweet deal for today only:

Buy $99 or more preowned games and get $50 off!
    To activate discount, add $99 worth of preowned games to your shopping cart and enter coupon code FREEPRWN. Limit one offer per customer. Offer expires 05/31/02 at 2 p.m. EST.

Here's another deal also:

Free Shipping on preowned games!
    To activate your instant free shipping rebate, add at least $19.99 in preowned games to your shopping cart and enter the coupon code PREOWNS (maximum discount $4.99, U.S. addresses only).

Their pre-owned selection ain't top notch, but you could pick up some games that you've been on the fence about (like Wreckless for instance). But Project Gotham is on there, so they ain't all bad. Here's a link to the pre-owned games: Pre-Owned Games
    Last edited by Taranis; 05-31-2002 at 08:26 AM.

Osama Says "Vote 4 Kerry" Hermes's Avatar

pretty cool. Thanx. I just got Max Payne Oddworld and DOA3 for $44.95. Thats like 14.95 per game. Not Bad. Good find Taranis.

Pre-Owned games are for da birds, but ebgames.com is also running a kick ass deal for consoles. Free shipping and some other junk if you order online for a limited time!

Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
    Pre-Owned games are for da birds, but ebgames.com is also running a kick ass deal for consoles. Free shipping and some other junk if you order online for a limited time!
    lol!!
    so what?
    if people want deals on games...let them have it

nice find man...

peace
    OFFICAL XBA CANADIAN , EH?Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Claymore61
    are mecs adminsters who monitor chat?

Great find. I'll definitely be hitting them up when I get home tonight.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to AloneInTheDark for the Sig
    Hidden Content
    ESPN NFL VIP Team - Texans

That was a killer find, I got 3 games for $59.97, that's $19.99 a game...thanks!!!
    Not only is my opinion biased, it's better.

Sure its a great find, but I don't like taking the risk of buying pre-owned games. I've had expierences in the past when the game preowned game didn't work properly.

I'm not rich, but I'd honestly rather buy the sealed copy to ensure myself 98% that theres nothing wrong with the game.
    "You know me, Marge. I like my beer cold, my TV loud, and my homosexuals flaaaaaming!"

~FloBuzz~

Originally posted by FloBuzz
    Sure its a great find, but I don't like taking the risk of buying pre-owned games. I've had expierences in the past when the game preowned game didn't work properly.

I'm not rich, but I'd honestly rather buy the sealed copy to ensure myself 98% that theres nothing wrong with the game.
    EB guarantees them for 90 days, that's the same guarantee you get on a new game.

So that means that if one of the games I buy is defected, I can send it back? Do I have to pay shipping?

Also, with that $50 off deal, does that mean I can buy up to 3 preowned games for $50?
    "You know me, Marge. I like my beer cold, my TV loud, and my homosexuals flaaaaaming!"

~FloBuzz~

Member on the run

Hell, I'll take that deal! I just signed up for 3 games for 50 bucks, that's pretty good either way!

I just got the following:
    Halo
    NFL Fever 2002
    Project Gotham Racing
    Oddworld: Munch's Odysee
    Max Payne
    XBox System w/ Free Extension Cable and Free Shipping

$50 off because all the games other than Halo were preowned
    $5 off shipping for purchasing a preowned game

total shipping for 2-day air was $6.99

So, my total cost: $316.94

I'm glad I sold my other Xbox to my brother for $275 about 2 months ago. Now, I replaced it and got 5 games for only $40 more. Mwuhahahahaha!

I just went to look at the Preowned section of EBgames.com. There are 3 games, when I first looked at it and posted the original post, there were 27 games. I know that as I was shopping, they ran out of Silent Hill 2. But I think I did alright. Now, give me a week or two, and I'll have my wife wanting to buy Morrowind and Hunter. Woohoo!

hah! USED GAMES ARE THE BEST GAMES! there usually in perfect condition, if not in near perfect condition. and 99% of the time you wouldn't know the difference if they were new or used. BUY USED ONLY. you'll do yourself a HUGE favor! new games are for the birds, they cost twice as much and are no better than a used one. i just bough Hunter the other day at eb for 29.99! hahahaha! damn glad i didn't waste 50.00 bucks on that one, it is pretty damn fun when you get swarmed though.
    Return to Castle Wolfenstein = THE BEST GAME EVER!

Hidden Content

Default Re: Great deal at EBgames.com on used games

Originally posted by Taranis
    I thought some of y'all might be interested.

www.ebgames.com has a sweet deal for today only:

Buy $99 or more preowned games and get $50 off!
    To activate discount, add $99 worth of preowned games to your shopping cart and enter coupon code FREEPRWN. Limit one offer per customer. Offer expires 05/31/02 at 2 p.m. EST.

Here's another deal also:

Free Shipping on preowned games!
    To activate your instant free shipping rebate, add at least $19.99 in preowned games to your shopping cart and enter the coupon code PREOWNS (maximum discount $4.99, U.S. addresses only).

Their pre-owned selection ain't top notch, but you could pick up some games that you've been on the fence about (like Wreckless for instance). But Project Gotham is on there, so they ain't all bad. Here's a link to the pre-owned games: Pre-Owned Games
    ROFL! i just went there and all they had was bloodwake pre owned! ?? lol! i was gonna do it buuut. ???? it's weird that they only have 1 friggin pre owned game for sale! the eb at the mall near my house has like a billion and 1 pre owned games.
    Return to Castle Wolfenstein = THE BEST GAME EVER!

Hidden Content

Default Re: Re: Great deal at EBgames.com on used games

Originally posted by OEM Alien
    ROFL! i just went there and all they had was bloodwake pre owned! ?? lol! i was gonna do it buuut. ???? it's weird that they only have 1 friggin pre owned game for sale! the eb at the mall near my house has like a billion and 1 pre owned games.
    See my post above:
    Originally posted by Taranis
    I just went to look at the Preowned section of EBgames.com. There are 3 games, when I first looked at it and posted the original post, there were 27 games.
    Although, I just went and they have 11 games up there now. I guess they had to call in the reserves . The deal is still good until 2pm EST today. Here's a link EB Pre-Owned
    Last edited by Taranis; 05-31-2002 at 08:27 AM.

Thread Information