Thread: From Software announced a new Xbox action RPG called OTOGI

Default From Software announced a new Xbox action RPG called OTOGI

From Software announced a new Xbox action RPG called OTOGI, the story takes place a dark fantasy world of ancient Japan. In this game you play the role of a dark knight named Raikou, who possesses the power of dark magic. In this game your mission is to fulfill requests from your clients to destroy the evils and monsters, or hunt for treasures. Raikou can use both his sword and dark magic to attack the opponents, he can also learn various skills when his level goes up, such as the ability to float in mid-air.

<a href="http://www.fromsoftware.co.jp/top/event/report/e3_2002/movies/E3-otogi.mpg">Click Here To See The Movie</a>

Thats one thing, we need more rpgs!!

RadRider

Where's that guy from the RPG thread who wanted FF style RPG's? Now there's 3 of 'em! I'll pass on it though.. I prefer my open-ended RPG's.

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Looks cool, but I hope gameplay is good!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

This is one of those ff style games or its not even a rpg it an action game like genma onimusha.

it looks ok nothing i would buy from the looks of it and i dont think it will be a RPG like final fantasy

Default Re: From Software announced a new Xbox action RPG called OTOGI

Originally posted by PROUDXBOXOWNER
    From Software announced a new Xbox action RPG called OTOGI, the story takes place a dark fantasy world of ancient Japan. In this game you play the role of a dark knight named Raikou, who possesses the power of dark magic. In this game your mission is to fulfill requests from your clients to destroy the evils and monsters, or hunt for treasures. Raikou can use both his sword and dark magic to attack the opponents, he can also learn various skills when his level goes up, such as the ability to float in mid-air.

<a href="http://www.fromsoftware.co.jp/top/event/report/e3_2002/movies/E3-otogi.mpg">Click Here To See The Movie</a>
    old news

Default Re: From Software announced a new Xbox action RPG called OTOGI

Originally posted by PROUDXBOXOWNER

Looks cool
    Hidden Content

Be Good or Evil.Live young to old.

Thx for the sig. VeNoMiZa

Thread Information