Thread: Raw 2!!!!

Default Raw 2!!!!

What does everyone think?

A complete let down like last time?

Will be amazing?

Don't matter?

I want to know if people want this game, cause it should (and will) be the best wrasslin' game out there!!
    <---SnaPne¢K --- ><---<<<

You'VE BeeN WARNED!!!

should be, i want a good wrestling game that is not that easy or incredible difficult. Have to look up more

davidx

Default RAW 2?

Dudes,

Who even said anything about a RAW 2?

It better have an updated roster (at least).

Blood: definately won't happen. WrestlemaniaX8 for lamecube doesn't even have blood (tradionaly all nintendo wwf games had it).

Site a source confirming RAW 2, and I'll get excited.

X-man

GRAVEDIGGER

Default Hmm...

LoL...Where have you been for the past 5 days david? There is a raw 2..
    Heres the confirmation link Click Here ...get excited..

The link to the trailer should be in plain view on THQ's site. Trust me, D/L it, its definately woth it.

From the looks of the trailer they have made a lot of Major and Minor improvements on the game, especially the body colision factor, and it looks like we can expect a story mode this time around, also according to THQ there will be a lot of matches, way, way more than they had in the first RAW..cant wait to see what else we can expect from this upcoming XBOX title.

Untill next time...

i own raw for xbox, and it was horrible but i am damn glad thq got a new developer because wrestlemania 18 for gc is even worse. If anchor can get the story mode in, backstage and all the options they promised in the first one it will be a fantastic game. The only reason the first raw didnt have blood is because WWF (now known as WWE) made them take it out because they didnt want a mature game. When u are beating the **** out of someone in Raw, those clear dots arnt sweat, they are blood sprites with colour taken out of them...if its a xbox exclusive why not make it mature?
    (¯`·._)These Filthy Hands(¯`·._)

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

I dont care if the game has no real people in it at all...the first thing I did with raw was make my caw. I hate using all those talent-less whackjob's that know only 3 moves and 2 of them suck, the other is just a punch...screw that.

All I care about in RAW 2 is that it dosent have stupid stuff like grapple reversal, and being able to elbow drop people that are standing up from 3 feet away.

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

I hope its better than RAW 1.
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Default Re: RAW 2?

Originally posted by davidx
    Dudes,

Who even said anything about a RAW 2?

It better have an updated roster (at least).

Blood: definately won't happen. WrestlemaniaX8 for lamecube doesn't even have blood (tradionaly all nintendo wwf games had it).

Site a source confirming RAW 2, and I'll get excited.

X-man
    lol..you didn't even kno about it?

davidx

Talking whoo-hoo!

Dudes,

Ok, I feel like a dumbass--but so what ! RAW 2 is coming out & I'm excited!

When's the release date? THQ must have been aware of all our negative feedback, cause they've acted quickly--wicked!

Thanks for the input guys. Gravedigger--thanks for the link, man. I gotta go check that out pronto.

I'll doubt my fellow Xbox addict brothers again! Youz know 'yer sh1t!

Xman David

davidx

Post Oops

Uh...oops...I meant I'll neverEVER doubt my fellow Xbox Addict brothers again.

My bad...all this chronic smoke...

X

GRAVEDIGGER

Default Re: whoo-hoo!

Originally posted by davidx
    Dudes,
    ...Thanks for the input guys. Gravedigger--thanks for the link, man. I gotta go check that out pronto.

I'll doubt my fellow Xbox addict brothers again! Youz know 'yer sh1t!

Xman David
    No problem david, just goes to show that the message boards can also inform our XBA comrads of news and info they might have missed..

Untill next time...

The young... and annoying Young_Fledgling's Avatar

omg i will definitely buy this one.... i like buy every wrestling game that comes out ... except wcw nitro, wcw mayhem, and legends of wrestling.... YAH0000!

Of course I have always been a WWE fan and thanx to u guyz's warning I saved myself $50 when I first got "Howard" and this one looks great so I'm getting this Raw for sure.
    We need a love bomb, to just blow us away, to freakin' blow all the lights out, turning night to day, hear it from miles away, a chance to make it right now, f*ck what the government says,
    We gotta save some lives now, is that OK?
    Hidden Content
    [Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ]

R.I.P. DZNUTZ. One Man We'll Never Forget Hidden Content

The young... and annoying Young_Fledgling's Avatar

damn i just wish we did not have to wait so long... but if it has good matches and season mode it will all be worth it

davidx

Thumbs up damn!

Whoa! I just took a look at 'dem screenshots and downloaded the trailer....wow.

This game will surely kick ass. However, my one big fear is that THQ might have still overlooked some significant details that WWE fans need---example? Championship Gold. When I win that freakin' belt with the Rock, I want his candy-a$$ to stroll out to the ring with it around his waist! Is that too much to ask? Didn't think so...

Oh yeah...what's Q3 2003 (release date) mean? What month is that??

davidX

divide the months by quatres that what area it is, by the way THQ isnt making this only publishing, the jap company is making this game, im glad they went with them cuz Wrestlemania X8 really sucks for GC so does Smack Down. I hope they keep blood in, i so hope WWE allows it, man that would be sweet...
    (¯`·._)These Filthy Hands(¯`·._)

Thread Information