Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best In The World.......

Default Best In The World.......

Have you peeps thought about this..
    Its mad to think that when Xboxlive comes out one of us may be the best in the world with a certain game. Just think having your name upon the rank table as number 1. Its going to be mad seeing my name on there….JK (well u never know)
    No but seriously it could be someone from XBA…..anyone else given this a thought

Also I was reading about Xboxlive and it says your voice can echo of cave walls etc, so when talking u have to give consideration to the type of environment your in. Also people who connect and have a bad ping will be dealt with by MS…which sounds a bit like what happens with counter-strike…

Tell u the more I read about Xboxlive, the better its getting….
    Last edited by CodeMonkey; 06-02-2002 at 09:18 AM.

Well i think its time to get some FPS practise so we can all start kicking each other's asses

If only Rallisport were an online title.....

#1 Felon on Counter-Strike

I was rank 1 in the rogue spear clan ladder. Over 8000 people in the ladder and I was #1. I was kinda phased by it for maybe a couple days when I got to #1. But after that I started eating again and i stopped throwing up.
    Hidden Content Avatar created by Hotshot657.

Originally posted by Veno
    I was rank 1 in the rogue spear clan ladder. Over 8000 people in the ladder and I was #1. I was kinda phased by it for maybe a couple days when I got to #1. But after that I started eating again and i stopped throwing up.
    Now now please stop before you make the rest of us look bad

I tell u this xboxlive is going to rock, from what most of us have seen and read..

Originally posted by dave_m123
    Well i think its time to get some FPS practise so we can all start kicking each other's asses
    yep
    i own PC fps, but i pretty much suck at console fps
    i do better start practicing

Calzinger
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by CALzinger

yep
    i own PC fps, but i pretty much suck at console fps
    i do better start practicing
    I thought i woudl suck as well but when i started play Halo i picked it up quite quickly.

Originally posted by dave_m123

I thought i woudl suck as well but when i started play Halo i picked it up quite quickly.
    same here, those controls really help ya a lot with gettin a feel for manuevering

Calzinger
    Hidden Content

Default Re: Best In The World.......

Originally posted by CodeMonkey
    Also people who connect and have a bad ping will be dealt with by MS…which sounds a bit like what happens with counter-strike…
    What do you mean "dealt with" ? They will kicked off xboxlive or somthing? so they will be punished for having bad ping with a broadband connection? And I dont know what you mean by it happens in counter-strike. I play CS all the time and have horrible ping, the worst thing that happens to me is I get kicked off the server, but that barely ever happens anyway.

Default Re: Re: Best In The World.......

Originally posted by hook-worm J

What do you mean "dealt with" ? They will kicked off xboxlive or somthing? so they will be punished for having bad ping with a broadband connection? And I dont know what you mean by it happens in counter-strike. I play CS all the time and have horrible ping, the worst thing that happens to me is I get kicked off the server, but that barely ever happens anyway.
    Know they will find where u live and come round and beat u to death.. jk

Well I referred it to counter-strike because it’s the only game I could think of that had some Ping management going on.. (Boots u out if your in a low ping game but have a high ping yourself and vice versa)

MS basically said that bad pings will be dealt with, which I’m assuming means that u will be placed with other people who match your ping, which makes the game more even.
    So if u have a low ping u will be placed on a faster server with other people who’s ping are low..
    I think it’s a great idea and I don’t think ms will boot u out, but rather sort u to the correct server accordingly when u connect

Last edited by CodeMonkey; 06-02-2002 at 04:01 PM.

I believe it means if you have a high ping then you can only join games with high pings, so all your games will be laggy deaths.
    Hidden Content Avatar created by Hotshot657.

Frostberg

Originally posted by GokuX
    If only Rallisport were an online title.....
    It will be, along with PGR!

Yep.. the one main reason I'm buying xbox live is to prove to everyone that I'm way better then them I could talk aboot how much better I am but that would solve nothing. See you all online

i doubt i will be the best in the world... i just hope Im not considered a newbie or a rookie my whole online life I moved up to intermediate pretty quickly in AOE:II considering half the people in rookie games are really intermediates

Originally posted by Plewis
    i doubt i will be the best in the world... i just hope Im not considered a newbie or a rookie my whole online life I moved up to intermediate pretty quickly in AOE:II considering half the people in rookie games are really intermediates
    Well I think the rank table will prove that for u. perform great and people will have respect for ya..
    And vice versa
    Hey Plewis i c u have had a hair cut

Wink Xbox Live

You might as well as wait until Xbox Live comes out, then we will all see who will be at the top of the table. We will settle this argument that way. Besides you are bound to get alot of newbies on the system, who will all be low in the league table, way below us anyway.

Once Xbox Live takes off you will all see my true POWA!!!!!!!!!

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by JJaX
    Once Xbox Live takes off you will all see my true POWA!!!!!!!!!
    Jjax, I'm hoping you and I will do some travels together in an RPG on Live.. that would be cool
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information