Thread: should i get spiderman??

Banned

Default should i get spiderman??

im thinking of buying it..i read a few reviews but i just thought id get some thoughts off my fellow addicts.
    cheers.

i have heard from dozens of people that its awesome.

im getting it next pay day! i love the demos!
    love the new sig PXO

It is a great game, different from the norm. However, go and rent it from Blockbuster and maybe you can have it beat before you take it back and save yourself $45 (like I did).

I got the game, and I haven't written a review yet. I'll just tell you that I would give the game 8/10. The camera is so crappy. Its not sticky enough. Like... if you turn too quickly (which you hafta do)... spider man will end up facing you and you'll have no idea where youre going since all you see is the stuff to his back. The missions are fun and you can do wrestling-like moves. I've only done two so far since I'm only at the like 3 part of the first mission. I haven't the time to play this game.

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

What ever floats your boat!!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

It's a decent game, and is more compelling the farther you get. I beat it in 3 days so I'm gonna have to say rent it like Wolf said. $50 is a lot of money and although Spidey's webbing is able to keep you wrapped up for a while, the replayability of this game won't be able to do the same.
    Last edited by GokuX; 06-02-2002 at 02:26 PM.

i borrowed it from a friend, and I wouldnt buy it... i also didnt like the movie or Hunter: The Reckoning... so maybe Im weird or something

Yeah you're wierd, get the hell out you dumba*ss. lol jk. You got different tastes, I didn't like the spider man movie much either. I also thought episode 2 sucked royally.
    Hidden Content Avatar created by Hotshot657.

try the oxm demo disc july

Calzinger
    Hidden Content

Smile

Originally posted by faceoff508
    What ever floats your boat!!
    WWEM's girl floats my boat!!

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Well it has no multiplayer aspects, and lacks replay value. I played the demo, thats good enough for me. After you beat it once, what else do you do...beat it again? Maybe that wont get really boring...

Originally posted by EHWfedPres
    Well it has no multiplayer aspects, and lacks replay value. I played the demo, thats good enough for me. After you beat it once, what else do you do...beat it again? Maybe that wont get really boring...
    true spideyfans are gunna/did buy it already. im a true spideyfan.

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Im probably one of the biggest spiderman fans anyone will ever meet...but I also lack any form of income (in other words, I quit my job because of my retard boss), so Im not going to waste what little money I have for a game that I will play less than a month and be bored with.

Originally posted by GokuX
    It's a decent game, and is more compelling the farther you get. I beat it in 3 days so I'm gonna have to say rent it like Wolf said. $50 is a lot of money and although Spidey's webbing is able to keep you wrapped up for a while, the replayability of this game won't be able to do the same.
    I like the webbing wrap up deal. U should advertise.

Sweet!! I beat the first level I guess. Finally. I didn't know why I didn't play the game more. I got my regular suit on now. This game looks all of asudden cooler!! Now I'm fighting like 15 guys in the air. Very cool.

This game has gotten so much cooler. I hope it gets more fun as I progress through even more. I trade THPS3 for this game so it better

Banned

ok...i just rented this game and its ****ing tough..the game is ok.. the camera is a ***** and the graphics suck apart from when your outside..but i suppose the game is worth a rental. Im stuck on the bit where your in that wide area and theres like 8 guys shooting you..its almost impossible and im on freaking easy
    maybe its just me.. im just no good.

I'm getting it.....the demo was awesome!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

"...Fear not; I am the first and the last:"
    Revelation 1:17

Thread Information