Thread: Fight club game

Thumbs up Fight club game

they should really make a fight club game. that would be so awesome. it could be an adventure/fighting game. it could follow the movie, so u start out slow, and recruit some people, then when u have enough people, u fight. and it can be like the UFC, when u straddle someone and beat the crap outta them. that would be so awesome

GRAVEDIGGER

Default Hmm...

Interesting idea Snoopy, you never know maybe they are on their way out with a fight club game. If they do make one i hope its an action adventure like you described, rather than a simple fighting game.

Untill next time...
    Last edited by GRAVEDIGGER; 06-13-2002 at 10:17 PM.

So would you play as Tyler Durden or "Jack" or both in the game.

yea, and u could go on different missions, like when they painted that building and everything. and there could be a side-game where u made soap. lol

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Default Re: Fight club game

Originally posted by Snoopy7548
    they should really make a fight club game. that would be so awesome. it could be an adventure/fighting game. it could follow the movie, so u start out slow, and recruit some people, then when u have enough people, u fight. and it can be like the UFC, when u straddle someone and beat the crap outta them. that would be so awesome
    Wow, a Fight Club game would kick major A$$!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Exclamation

Hrrmmm. THat'd be interesting. You start to lose, you hear a little sound byte:
    "I am Jack's crappy reflexes."
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

Thread Information