Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm drooling here just thinking about playing Morrowind very soon!

Default I'm drooling here just thinking about playing Morrowind very soon!

This is it boys! Xbox's big rpg, for now at least. Will it kick ass or suck balls. We will know soon enough.
    When it's hot and sticky, that's no time for dinky dunking, but when the frost gets on the pumpkin, THAT'S the time for dinky dunking.

Hidden Content

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

I will be mad if it doesnt live up to the hype!!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

i canceld my pre-order at Planet X today . . . . . cauz i seen it at Circuit City for 39.99 i hope they get thier shipment tommarrow
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

man i tell you just thinking about this game makes me go crazy i need it i swear it will be good if it isnt then so help me god it better be IM ****ING EXCITED!!! i need this game now im going crazy i tell you
    Hidden Content

thanks to VeNoMiZA for the sig Hidden Content

in stores fri!
    cant wait.
    well, ive been waiting for so long tho
    - Toast.

I hope that it lives up to the hype, but I have an odd feelings that it won't.
    Proud owner of NES, SNES, Genisis, Saturn, PSX, N64, Dreamcast, Kiddycube, PS2 & Xbox

Hidden Content

XBL TAGS: Hydro Blast, Black Inferno, Ekstatik

maybe if the hype wasnt extened and extra month with all this buzz gogin around . . . The Xbox version is smoother then the PC . . . and all this junk that about the difficulty . . . . . i think the game will i mean if u just think about all the wepons arrmor spells and ingerdiance that are in the game thats more ***** alone then most games have to offer . . . . if you are all about complex games then its deffinatly a keeper
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

I hope you folks that are getting geared up for this game are hard-core rpg'ers. If you are not, you may be dissapointed. However if you love old-school rpg's (FF does not fall into this category) the you should be happy, assuming the xbox version is at least 75% as good as the PC version.

I myself am an old-school rpg guy, and I love this game. To get a feel for what the xbox version would be like, I hooked my pc up to my tv for the 'console' experience. So long as there are no major differences between the versions everyone who gives this game a chance will be pleasantly sursprised at the overall quality.

It might be too hard for some, too easy for others, too short for no-one, but everyones experiences are guaranteed to be unique. Its a true 'play it how you want to play it' kind of game which is what role-playing is all about. Hope everyone enjoys it!

god i just cant wait to pick up a chair and smack some lil kid with it

you better have the ability to do that
    Hidden Content

were all drooling. please dont get any on me
    - Toast.

Of course it won't suck if all the reviews for the PC version where very high. It's the exact same game except for lever editor and thats not even a big deal.

While i expect it to be a top game im expecting some reviews will diss it for being a little to open ended and having nothing to hold on to there hand guiding them like in most console rpgs.

You know its not that your hand isnt being held, and no you cant beat people with chairs and the list of 'open endedness' is not going to be what it will be. This game isn't all that spectacular in the sense that it pushes any envelopes. You still run into the same walls of repetative text and quests, long boring answers for unimportant questions and a lack of any special looking graphical attacks.

Yeah it is fun...and I'm not trying to put it down because I'm getting it as well. But I am accepting, that after I played the PC version, that not too much will be all that grand and spectacular in the land of Morrowind after the first 5 hours. You will be happy, and you will explore and its really interesting...I just found that after a while I found that I wanted more progression to show itself in the game than it did. I wanted bigger and more spectacular spells or more interesting plot twists with a little more sparkle and shine in it. Instead its a straight forward kind of game. Not a huge loss or deal, but the fact still remains that its the same kind of RPG we've always played, just put in a place where there aren't any walls holding you in. You'll find when you get stuck on one place, you'll start exploring different opportunities. That is a great idea, progression through adaptation, but along the way you find out that you leave a HUGE trail of open ends and can't seem to tie any of them up, or do everything a certain person wants.

It's tough...but it is very engrossing in the first little while. What I guess I'm saying here is unless you have good judgement, or understand the mechanics of this game, you may find yourself frustrated. Especially when you have to walk across kilometres of land just to get to a town that really doesn't care if you're there or not.
    What do you mean, "I hurt your feelings"?
    I didn't know you had any feelings.

batman46st

Alien wassa dudes

nothing much just chilling guys this game is gonna rule ass for real cause its open ended no ones killing this hope of stuff for me nah but seriously its hot hot hot game..

I really want this game to be awsome. I am going to rent it just because. But I have this uneasy feeling that it will not live up to its hype!

xbaaddict

Man, these next two days are going to be torture just thinking about this game. I want it so badly...my software etc said it's shipping wednesday and will be in friday. Every other place says it will be in friday. Can some one help me out here.

Originally posted by Woocifer
    and no you cant beat people with chairs
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhh its not fair I NEED TO SMACK PEOPLE WITH CHAIRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

seriously im going crazy waiting for this game it will be great these last days like other people have said is pure torture
    Hidden Content

if you cant smake people with chairs then can you kill em and take their stuff?
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by monkeyman
    if you cant smake people with chairs then can you kill em and take their stuff?
    of course but u should make sure no one sees u and drag the body away form scean of crime . . . . like in a lake or the ocean or something . . . . don wanta get caught for crimes and *****
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

Originally posted by OppiumNitrates

of course but u should make sure no one sees u and drag the body away form scean of crime . . . . like in a lake or the ocean or something . . . . don wanta get caught for crimes and *****
    good

i hope they have like really small villages with like 10 people in it muhahaha who knows the possibilities

i still wanna smake children with chairs though
    Hidden Content

Thread Information