Thread: Naki G-Pak

Thumbs up Naki G-Pak

Today I just baught one of Naki's G-Pak travelling cases and WOW. I'm goin on a trip in a couple days and this thing is goin to be PERFECT. For thows of you who don't know what it is:
    The G-Pak has a cashmere-soft inner lining and aluminum zip-fastners (just to start things off). It's about the size of a laptop bag and has space for an Xbox, 2 Controllers, 2 memory paks, 16 game holders (with game manuel holders) and to top it all off a back slot that's removable....SO YOU CAN PLAY THE BOX WHILE IT'S IN THE BAG!! (not to menchin vents for the air-intakes AND a strap to fully support the box!).
    Now i know this has probably been posted before, but i just wanted to let you guys who haven't herd about it (and like to travel and need the Xbox with them at all times) that's it's perfect for ANY trip. I HIGHLY recommend it.
    "That's the way she goes, boys. Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't cause that's the f*ck*ng way she goes."

"TCM -- Forever Gunnin' For The Best; To The First 4"

Bye the way guys sorry i made two posts on this i just wanted you to see a pic. Mods will you please delete this one. Thanks you. Sorry bout that.
    "That's the way she goes, boys. Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't cause that's the f*ck*ng way she goes."

I think that is the one that XBA is giving away. Where did you get it and how much was it.
    Proud owner of NES, SNES, Genisis, Saturn, PSX, N64, Dreamcast, Kiddycube, PS2 & Xbox

Hidden Content

XBL TAGS: Hydro Blast, Black Inferno, Ekstatik

I got it at Electroniques Boutique (EB). It was pretty pricy: in total $68 CANADIAN. Sorry i donno how much that is American, but probably around $50/40?

Yep... I won one from TXB. it should be arriving soon. I think I'm having an XBOX "Get-together" (not party b/c party is used for getting drunk... and saying xbox party would put a bad name on partying).

Yeah... my friend got hutner and he's getting morrowind tomorrow. So 2 xboxs... hunter, morrowind and system link halo... yee hah. but I haven't gotten my gpak yet.

Question

I have the "X-Pak",-- there any difference between the X-Pak an the G-Pak?

I won the x-pack here at XBA. Its very nice. ive used it a few times. i think the g-pack and x-pack are the same thing.

Different names? That's weird....must be different country makes or sumthin i donno. BUT MAN! I asked the EB guys (when i bought the G-Pak) when Marrowind was gettin in.....HE SAID TOMORROW!! i'm getting it. I can't wait!

It was changed because of the X-pac, they didn't want to go thru all of the trials and tibulations for the name so they just chabged it. I won mine as well here and it kicks major ass. But I reccomend buying clamshell cd cases to add more protection from scratches, I really don't trust those sleeves.

O I SEE!

Ya good call Piccolo. As soon as i saw those sleeves they looked as though they were not as protective as i wanted them to be.....NO WORRIES! Clamshells'll do it. Nice idea.

Frostberg

Yep, the G-Pak/X-Pak really is the best. I couldnt believe it was such high quality, and in the US you can get it for $35 from CompUSA!

yea man!
    those are sweet ass!
    i won one from this site..
    they are sooo good!

peace
    OFFICAL XBA CANADIAN , EH?Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Claymore61
    are mecs adminsters who monitor chat?

the G/X-Pak is nice. Only problem for me is i always like to carry 4 controllers (when ever i take it somewhere), so i usually just use the xbox backpack since the g-pak will only hold 2....when i did use the gpak, i never did have a problem with the sleves though, there not as bad as they look, never made a scratch on my games.

You have a good point about the controllers. But when i go i'll just pack my s-controller which is the smallest. That is awsome to hear about the sleeves though.

Originally posted by halo_11
    You have a good point about the controllers. But when i go i'll just pack my s-controller which is the smallest. That is awsome to hear about the sleeves though.
    hmm...
    i dont really mind..
    cuz i only have 2 controllers..
    and i usually only play with one other person..

peace
    Hidden Content
    Claymore61

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

Originally posted by wweomaniac
    Yep... I won one from TXB. it should be arriving soon. I think I'm having an XBOX "Get-together" (not party b/c party is used for getting drunk... and saying xbox party would put a bad name on partying).

Yeah... my friend got hutner and he's getting morrowind tomorrow. So 2 xboxs... hunter, morrowind and system link halo... yee hah. but I haven't gotten my gpak yet.
    didn't you win that from txb like a looonngggg time ago, it hasn't come yet? that sucks!!

It can take a while to receive something from Canada if it's shipped to the USA.

Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
    It can take a while to receive something from Canada if it's shipped to the USA.
    yea tru..
    most things i have won..
    have taken like 4-6 weeks...

peace
    Hidden Content
    Claymore61

Frostberg

Man I hope the Naki people make some more stuff for us to win!

Originally posted by Frostberg
    Man I hope the Naki people make some more stuff for us to win!
    lol!
    i have a feeling that i will win a brady guide this month...
    but the only one that is new is thps 3..
    and ive already beat that game like 20 times!

peace
    Hidden Content
    Claymore61

Thread Information