Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ths Game Is Worst Than Kuabi Wariors!!

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Default Ths Game Is Worst Than Kuabi Wariors!!

You thought Kuabi was the worst xbox game!! Then look here:

Hologram Time Traveler

Beautiful Kyi-La, Princess of the Galactic Federation, is kidnapped by the evil renegade scientist Vulcor. You control the daring Marshall Gram and travel through the ages of time to rescue the Princess. Adventure through time as you confront space knights, ninja warriors, cavemen, futuristic robots, cowboys and countless other adversaries. Travel from prehistoric caves to 26th century space ships as you battle to save Kyi-La and prevent Vulcor from tearing the fabric of time!
    Xbox DVD Playback Kit required to play this title.

"Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Talking

Ha! I don't think any game coud beat K.W.! I don't get why you need the DVD thing though.

P.s. Who knows, this game might top halo..haha
    Last edited by Xbox Owner; 06-08-2002 at 06:43 PM.

hahahaha that looks great
    Hidden Content

thanks to VeNoMiZA for the sig Hidden Content

Chilling in Antarctica Sleazy P Martini's Avatar

Default Re: Ths Game Is Worst Than Kuabi Wariors!!

Originally posted by faceoff508
    You thought Kuabi was the worst xbox game!!
    First off, it's Kabuki Warriors. Second, this game was one of those laser disc games that emerged from the 80s. Comparing K.W. to a game that was released 20 or so years ago is kind of pointless.
    Last edited by Sleazy P Martini; 06-08-2002 at 09:04 PM.

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Then why did it come out for the XBOX!! Its one the top 5 worst games at XBA!!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

They are not really for the Xbox. they are "Xbox compatible". They will work on any DVD player basically. Digital Leisure has released some of the old games that hit the arcades in the 80s like Dragons Lair and Space Ace.

lol dude..this game is going to suck soo bad!!

Originally posted by XBox Owner
    I won't argue that point.

Originally posted by Joe Dredd

I won't argue that point.
    Yeah..I know! lol! This game is like 1d lol, lmao!! I'll buy it for my dog...haha!

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

Originally posted by Joe Dredd
    They are not really for the Xbox. they are "Xbox compatible". They will work on any DVD player basically. Digital Leisure has released some of the old games that hit the arcades in the 80s like Dragons Lair and Space Ace.
    exactly, you can play these games on any DVD player with your DVD remote control...

by the way, I played this game like ten years ago in the arcade when it was a hologram game, it was the coolest thing ever, it was also the first game i ever saw that cost a whole dollar to play.

Originally posted by Gortholomew

exactly, you can play these games on any DVD player with your DVD remote control...

by the way, I played this game like ten years ago in the arcade when it was a hologram game, it was the coolest thing ever, it was also the first game i ever saw that cost a whole dollar to play.
    See! It could top Halo!

P.S. If it works on DVDs, does that mean it can go on PS2, too...and will it be in a XBox case??

P.S. If it works on DVDs, does that mean it can go on PS2, too...and will it be in a XBox case??
    yes, it can work on a ps2, and no, it won't come in an Xbox case, it's been out for a while, hasn't it? as far as i know, it's just a DVD case.

oh! dude i gotta get this game..haha its probably only like 1.00..like u said gortolomew!

Frostberg

You guys cant say "It will suck" when it has been out for 15 years...it was one of the most innovative games back then...I really likes that mad dog mcgraw or whatever game also...all of these silly games rocked back then...those huge hologram arcade machines were awesome too...expensive to play but they were fun because that was in the days of the NES and those games were pretty much better than any NES games because it was like real life or you were in a movie...

Alien

actually, the first game to ever cost a whole dollar was Judge McGraw, or something McGraw, i read it in OXM

Originally posted by Frostberg
    You guys cant say "It will suck" when it has been out for 15 years...it was one of the most innovative games back then
    I agree. To the older gamers they are a nostalgia trip. I was so into Dragons Lair back then. But someone who has never seen or played those games, probably won't think too much of them.

Thats not a game... Its an intereactive DVD type gig.

Originally posted by FaTBoi702
    actually, the first game to ever cost a whole dollar was Judge McGraw, or something McGraw, i read it in OXM
    ya, but this was the first game that I ever SAW that cost a whole dollar, i was ****ed! i was like, i ain't paying no dollar to play that stupid game, but then i did.....

u know u will be the first in line to buy it!!

lol

ull prob reserve a copy..
    hehe

peace
    OFFICAL XBA CANADIAN , EH?Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Claymore61
    are mecs adminsters who monitor chat?

Nothing shall ever beat Halo!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content