Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: where is your home in morrowind

beeswax not yours inc. silvertrace's Avatar

Default where is your home in morrowind

first i'd like to say that this game is intense.......i'm in awe of how addicting it is, its easily the best or second best game(halo) on the xbox

with that i'd like to know where everyone calls home, i killed the guy in the lighthouse in seyda keen and moved on in, its got plenty of storage space and a great view

i also killed a shop owner in vivec and took his place(after i sold all his stuff), this place is in the foreign quarter plaza and is 2 stories, the top floor being his empty store and the bottom floor being my 2nd home(save point)..........its got a fireplace and even more storage area, most importantly its got a comfortable bed

i might get a place in baldora but i'm not sure, thats where i'm based with the fighters and thiefs guild and casius(BLADES), but i'm just curious where everyone stays?
    gone but not forgotten.....

i killed some old dark elf in Seand Need(sp) and i store stuff there . . .

i also tried to take over the light house but it was still early and that guy kept killing me cauz i didnt have any potions to retore fateuige and he kept knocking me down and beating my level 1 ass . . . . but next time i go back to seand need hes mine. . . .

i plan on making a home from one of those houses north of Seand need and a east of Peliagel(sp) but i havne ventouroed there yet. . . .
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

I sleep in the woods and stuff. But when im near balmora i catch some rest in the fighters guild bunks.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by JJaX
    I sleep in the woods and stuff. But when im near balmora i catch some rest in the fighters guild bunks.
    lame

u better kill someone or break into some fools house

Originally posted by silvertrace

lame

u better kill someone or break into some fools house
    Please homie, Ive killed plenty of people and pi55ed in there beds. Baleed daT! My guys strong enough to bust up 3 or 4 guys charging after me. Televani Theive scum!

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

if this game were MMO the i would rob both you punk asses . . . . and be out . . . LoL
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

hey, i was wonderin how you kill people in this game. every time i try it says your crime has been reported and so i quit killin them and they kill me. have you ever been chased by the undead. nothing kills them. i stay at saeneed place.

Originally posted by anthony_osborn
    hey, i was wonderin how you kill people in this game. every time i try it says your crime has been reported and so i quit killin them and they kill me. have you ever been chased by the undead. nothing kills them. i stay at saeneed place.
    Im pretty sure magic and silver items kill the undead.....

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

i just wanted to keep a home for storing stuff i didnt' want to sell, but i wanted to keep.........i also wanted designated sleep/rest/save points

in storage i keep books, old keys, illegal substances that only a few shops will buy....stuff like that

i just think its cool to have places to crash in each town, thats all, no sleepin in da woods for this wood elf assassin (level 9 as of monday)

Originally posted by anthony_osborn
    kill people when no one else is around and always DISPOSE of the dead bodies . . . .then u shoulldnt get caught . . .if u sneak up behind someone and attack then u get a critical hit and it does 4x the damage
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

Originally posted by silvertrace
    i just wanted to keep a home for storing stuff i didnt' want to sell, but i wanted to keep.........i also wanted designated sleep/rest/save points

in storage i keep books, old keys, illegal substances that only a few shops will buy....stuff like that

i just think its cool to have places to crash in each town, thats all, no sleepin in da woods for this wood elf assassin (level 9 as of monday)
    i hear that . . . . i sometimes leave alot of my ***** in a home when i want to go and rob alot of ***** and sell it real quick . . . i'll leave all my alchemy stuff(ingrediance and equipment), most of my potions, and some other things that i dont need for a theft job. . . . . but yeah, no sleeping in woods for this wood elf . . . . . eighter
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

Originally posted by OppiumNitrates

kill people when no one else is around and always DISPOSE of the dead bodies . . . .then u shoulldnt get caught . . .if u sneak up behind someone and attack then u get a critical hit and it does 4x the damage
    Yep, I use my moonshadow skill (invisble 60 sec) and crack em in the back of the head with my Sword.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

anyone start the real quest yet?

I stay in the mages guild in Balmora for now (with the bunkbeds and the closet).

I also have a house in a fishing vilalge (from picking the lock)...but its technically not mind (the owner is still alive, hes just outside)

so I have a question.....If I go into a house, door shut..and I kill someone in a fight (the see me, etc). then I dispose the corpse.....if i go outside and talk to the guards, will they be after me? will other people in the city know about my deads and resent me?

Originally posted by symposiumx

so I have a question.....If I go into a house, door shut..and I kill someone in a fight (the see me, etc). then I dispose the corpse.....if i go outside and talk to the guards, will they be after me? will other people in the city know about my deads and resent me?
    depends on how good of a ciminal your are . . . . did u dispose of the body???

guards will only be after you if u have a bounty . . . . u get a bounty when your crimes are repored therefore guards will arrest u if you talk to them after it says your crime was reported but they will stright up chase u if they see u steal or kill someone
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

I had to kill i think 7 or 8 people for the Arvel Mansion but i think i am gunna move because it is too far away. It ia a nice house but the spot where i was everyone was dead outside and inside and i was far from civilization except for some farmer a little while down the road. I got boreds so i even put my shoes in spots put pants in drwaer and shirts in closet. But as i said before it is too far from civilizatrion so i just stole all the good stuff. Arvel Mansion is home to some weak ritch preppy people, they gots the fancy clothes and the best rings and stuff good place to rob and there are no guards an the people are weak. i was lvl 5 and took out the three in the house pretty easily, and all at once!

Originally posted by Tkf5000
    I had to kill i think 7 or 8 people for the Arvel Mansion but i think i am gunna move because it is too far away. It ia a nice house but the spot where i was everyone was dead outside and inside and i was far from civilization except for some farmer a little while down the road. I got boreds so i even put my shoes in spots put pants in drwaer and shirts in closet. But as i said before it is too far from civilizatrion so i just stole all the good stuff. Arvel Mansion is home to some weak ritch preppy people, they gots the fancy clothes and the best rings and stuff good place to rob and there are no guards an the people are weak. i was lvl 5 and took out the three in the house pretty easily, and all at once!
    where the hell is this place? I could go for some nice @sskicking of snotty , yet weak, richie riches!

I have several...

First one is in Seyda Neen. It's Fargoth's house. No, he's not dead... he's still wandering around miserable because I found his hiding spot and pinched the loot. That's where all my illegals are kept as well. Last time I was there, I took the skull I found in Addamasartus and set it nicely on his pillow so it faced the foot of the bed. Poor fella's gonna get the crap scared out of him when he goes inside...

The next one is in Ebonheart. In the fort, there's one room that has two guards outside it. The door's not locked, so they don't care if you go in and crash on the nice bed (or take the wonderful loot found inside!)

In Pelagiad, I broke into the house of the Thieves Guild representative (I forget her name, but she's a Khajitt just like me). That's where I sleep when I'm there.

There's also a farmhouse between Pelagiad and Seyda Neen, and I'll sleep there if I need some health... the farmer is out tending the garden anyway.

The only place I've been where I don't have a bed is Hla Oad and Vivec. I just got to Vivec last night, so I'll have a bed there in no time! This game is just too great for words...

hah hah its a lot of fun and u get a lot of money and a prepy house. its north(looking at map ,up)drens villa.if you swim there u will see a dock. its near the arvel plantation(well they own that too)

Frostberg

Wow so I can just kill someone and I get his house? I can keep all my stuff in there and it wont disappear or anything?

Thread Information