Thread: Got morrowind today

Nas

Thumbs up Got morrowind today

I just picked up morrowind from EB today after trading in some ps2 games. My gf is comin over tonight, but after she leaves, i'll be up all night playing it lol.. I'll tell u later what i think of it....i already made my own class....Hustler lol. peace

Default Re: Got morrowind today

Originally posted by Nas
    I just picked up morrowind from EB today after trading in some ps2 games. My gf is comin over tonight, but after she leaves, i'll be up all night playing it lol.. I'll tell u later what i think of it....i already made my own class....Hustler lol. peace
    lol laughs

Peace

ps you may be a lil overwhelmed when u start ..... but once into the game ull go crazy

Peace

Nas

Default Re: Re: Got morrowind today

Originally posted by Calve

lol laughs

Peace

ps you may be a lil overwhelmed when u start ..... but once into the game ull go crazy

Peace
    awesome man, awesome! Well she just, and I'm about to hook up the Xbox downstairs and begin my game in Morrowind!

hollaaaaaaa

enjoy it dog

Peace

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

this game is tough if you dont know what your doing...my friend has it for the pc so I played it at his house a few times so I knew about bartering and making spells and all that good stuff before I even got the game. But most is common sence...dont steal when people are nearby...etc.

Nas

Originally posted by EHWfedPres
    this game is tough if you dont know what your doing...my friend has it for the pc so I played it at his house a few times so I knew about bartering and making spells and all that good stuff before I even got the game. But most is common sence...dont steal when people are nearby...etc.
    yeah, i still haven't gotten the full swing of this game just yet. the first mission i am attempting is finding someones gold stash for this guy. I have to go to the lighthouse and observe this guy, and then find out where he is hiding his gold. Sounds cool to me so far, but I suck so bad i don't even know who the hell i'm looking for or what the hell i'm doing just yet but i'm gonna play it more today and hopefully i'll get the hang of it....cuz i love RPG's and this game was one of the main reasons i bought an xbox two days ago.

Thread Information