Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new project ego/fable screens

Default new project ego/fable screens

and this info might have allready been posted but i think some of it is new

and info:

June 14, 2002 - Peter Molyneux's newest endeavor, Project Ego, is one of the most ambitious games being developed for the console world today. At its core, Ego, which remains a temporary name until an official one (likely Fable), is an RPG. What makes it unique is the scope of the game. Rather than giving stats and leveling up like you would in most role-playing games, Project Ego takes a more real-world approach to character growth.

If your character goes around lifting heavy objects and being physical, he'll grow stronger. You'll see his muscles grow. If they use stealth, they will become more like a thief. It's all dependent on how you play the character, which affects their abilities and their moral core. You want to kill everyone in your path? Do it. You'll begin to grow evil, however.

Developed by Big Blue Box, Ego's story is that of a fifteen-year old boy who comes home from an errand to find his parents kidnapped and his dog nailed to the front door. Your quest begins there and may take decades to complete.

We begin a series of developer diaries for Project Ego that will hopefully illustrate the creative process behind this massive game. You can expect a new diary entry monthly, but as a special treat we will offer the first three diaries over the course of the next three weeks. Here's the first diary for your enjoyment, written by Dene and Simon Carter, founders of Big Blue Box. Please note that the early entries represent the starting process on the road towards Project Ego.
    Last edited by Leon_1985; 06-15-2002 at 06:39 AM.

Cool pics. Nice find.

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Cool shots. But I dont like the name Fable, I prefer Project Ego...but im going to call it Really Awesome Game from now on because thats what it will be.

RadRider

Some of those pics are old, some are pulled from a video, and I think there were two that actually were new. They looked rather good too. The first and second last pics look new, the rest look like they were either old ones, or ones taken from a video, only in higher resolution.

Oh, and about the blue streak behind the sword. In the newest Project Ego video, there is no sword streaks. Yay for slightly more realism!

It should have the streak for enchanted weapons (if you can enchant in this game)

yep, ps2 cant touch this!!

[IMG]ttp://www.gamesdomain.com/xbox/previews/eego_08.jpg[/IMG]

Man I can't wait for this game. I think I'll have to take a few days off school or work depending on when it comes out
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Default RE

cool pics here is the one that didnt work

Touch me again and i SWEAR I WILL BEAT YOU AGAINST THE ******* WALL YOU **** FLY!!!

aka DanieLudacris aka DL

I am gonna be so evil its not funny

lol, im gonna bring little kids down to my basement and torture them, haha. im gonna say that i have some candy down there, and when they come down, oh man, theyre in for sooooo much pain! lol

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Why is that in that one dude's sig, Halo for the PSone is rated early childhood?

Originally posted by EHWfedPres
    Why is that in that one dude's sig, Halo for the PSone is rated early childhood?
    I think its that cuz it is such a crappy system. IM not sure that sig is kinda dumb but i dont have room to talk i dont even have a sig. i made a sig once but it was in the wrong format so i didnt bother with it. Ill work on it some year.

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Project Ego will own me for the next 10 years!!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Originally posted by Snoopy7548
    lol, im gonna bring little kids down to my basement and torture them, haha. im gonna say that i have some candy down there, and when they come down, oh man, theyre in for sooooo much pain! lol
    So much violence, so much evil, so much killing!! Why cant we just get along. Have you heard that Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illumines it.

Why do you hate when you can love

and remeber to give is to love!!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

lol. i hope its more of an action/adventure game than an rpg. i hate rpgs, especially ones like final fantasy. lol

lol. i hope its more of an action/adventure game than an rpg. i hate rpgs, especially ones like final fantasy. lol
    Have you seen the trailer, it look s so awsome, it will rock!!

Originally posted by faceoff508

So much violence, so much evil, so much killing!! Why cant we just get along. Have you heard that Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illumines it.

Why do you hate when you can love

and remeber to give is to love!!
    so youre saying that i should give the kids some lovin? im not a pedophile! thats ninjas role!! lol

Wondering Around

ego will definately have better grahpics than morrowind, but i think both will be fun. (i have morrowind but haven't played it much yet, had finals and moved this past week). I will most likely like ego more than morrowind though.

so youre saying that i should give the kids some lovin? im not a pedophile! thats ninjas role!! lol
    Do you kno child pronography is a crime? Just trying to clear things up

lol, yea, i knew that

Thread Information