Thread: Very Pleased

Nas

Thumbs up Very Pleased

I would just like to let you all know that I am very pleased with my purchase of the Xbox. I have to admit, at first I was skeptical...I mean I knew about all of the system's specs (the hard drive, processor, etc) and I knew the graphics were noticably better than Gamecube and Playstation 2, but I just didn't think they were pushing out quality games that were really worth $50. When I say that, I am excluding Halo and the bi/tri-platform games. I was already convinced by playing them myself that 95% of the time, Xbox had the best version of a game between the three systems, by having better graphics, faster loading, and sometimes a little extra here and there (for example, getting to use your own soundtrack on Tony Hawk 3...that is AWESOME). But just having better versions of the game wasn't enough to get me to buy an Xbox because I already had Playstation 2. But then Xbox exclusives that are worth buying (in my opinion) like Morrowind and Rallisport Challenge and more started comin out and more are on the way. And then, I made the best video game related decision of my life by buying my friend's Xbox off of him for cheap! After having it a few days, I just wanted to let you all know that I am thoroughly PLEASED with this system!!!

hollaaa

I felt the same way, when I got my XBox, but I like it now..

Thats why I didnt post alot cause I lost hope.. than I guess it just hit me
    Hidden Content
    ^Perfect Dark Only on Xbox^
    ^All your Rare Titles are belong to xbox!^

XBA's Official Doctor Snake Eyez's Avatar

Nas,

Have you gone online yet to play. I saw that you asked how, but have actually tried it yet. This is just another reason to love the x-box more than the other consoles.

Banned

hey yo snake eyes! sorry for sounding like a prick but xbox is spelt xbox not x-box.. sorry

Originally posted by CRAIG123
    hey yo snake eyes! sorry for sounding like a prick but xbox is spelt xbox not x-box.. sorry
    oh thnx for the real important info.anyways i dunno i just loved my xbox right from day 1.

Banned

it justs bugs me

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

A very smart gamer!!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Originally posted by CRAIG123
    CRAIG123, it used to be X-Box. Now its just xbox i guess..

GRAVEDIGGER

Default ....

Well congratulations man, you definately made the right decision, for you have set foot into the ultimate gaming arena...the relm of the XBOX. Hope you continue to enjoy the Box's superior gaming.

Untill next time...

Thread Information