Thread: Help In Morrowind!

Sleeping Help In Morrowind!

I cant play Morrowind right now because I got in a fight with this damn lady who summoned this big ogre guy and I killed it... then I had to kill her... but I couldnt move the entire time because it says Im overencumbered... then when I go to the screen with all my items it says 420/0... how do I get it so I can walk again? Please help...

P.S. I have like a master everything for making potions now... and thanks to Dre for saying they will attack you if you taunt them enough cause thats what I did... but also the guard didnt help Maybe its cause I got a price on my head? I dunno

10k.

Default Re: Help In Morrowind!

Originally posted by Plewis
    I cant play Morrowind right now because I got in a fight with this damn lady who summoned this big ogre guy and I killed it... then I had to kill her... but I couldnt move the entire time because it says Im overencumbered... then when I go to the screen with all my items it says 420/0... how do I get it so I can walk again? Please help...

P.S. I have like a master everything for making potions now... and thanks to Dre for saying they will attack you if you taunt them enough cause thats what I did... but also the guard didnt help Maybe its cause I got a price on my head? I dunno
    Maybe just revert to the last time you saved...and don't mess with that old lady again lol.

I think that's a spell, that makes your strenght go down, thus making the amount of items you can carry way less. She must have had a real powerful one, to lower it to zero. I don't know how to fix that, maybe some restore potions.

thanks, luckily I had a restore strength potion on me... then I ran around town naked till I got to the mages guild and bought some more restore strength potions... one person said to me "put
    that away!" I laughed so hard... another guy just scratched his head and then shook his head... its funny running around naked!

this is another question concerning attributes and restore. under ur attributes where it names them all and their level my "agility" # (60) is red. it doesn't seem to go down tho. whats up here?

yeah that was a spell or something... you have to take some restore agility potion... thats what happened with my strength... it also happened to my endurance too but well worth the diamonds and GRAND MASTER mortar and pestal, retort, and the other thing I cant think of its name

yup, lol i didn't think it did ne thing cuz i thought my agility was 60 before. but then i took a restore agility potion and it went up to 69 lol. thx ne waz

Thread Information