Thread: Morrowind Xbox Live

Question Morrowind Xbox Live

I'm probably not gonna get morowind just because it's singleplayer, i get bored of sp games soooo fast. I highly doubt it, but i've heard rumors it's gonna be on xbox live. It's a bad lie, right?
    Hidden Content Avatar created by Hotshot657.

i just think people were like that would be awesome if it went online... and other people picked it up... if they were to make it online they would have to make a whole new game. so if you were refering to the current Morrowind being online then, no it wont be online

GRAVEDIGGER

Default Re: Morrowind Xbox Live

Originally posted by Veno
    I'm probably not gonna get morowind just because it's singleplayer, i get bored of sp games soooo fast. I highly doubt it, but i've heard rumors it's gonna be on xbox live. It's a bad lie, right?

Where did you hear this. I think that its one of those horrible lies...

Untill next time...

10k.

Originally posted by Plewis
    i just think people were like that would be awesome if it went online... and other people picked it up... if they were to make it online they would have to make a whole new game. so if you were refering to the current Morrowind being online then, no it wont be online
    That would be the best, have like online Guild/House battles and stuff, that would be cool. I'd love that..just walk up to someone, and just kill them.

No, Morrowind will not be online. And, also no, you will not get tired of it. It is just soooo amazing how huge this game is. I realize now that there is almost no way I will ever do everything in it.

Thread Information