Thread: Need help finding slaves for sale

Default Need help finding slaves for sale

Ok, I stumbled upon a guy once when I had no money that actually sold slaves at 1k a piece! I thought it was in Tel Fyr but when I went back yesterday to purchase 10 slaves (hehehe.. they will do my bidding!) and it wasn't there I know that its in a Telvanni town because some slaves were locked up in a wizards tower. The slave seller was outside though and he had a couple "on display". Any help would be greatly appreciated
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

im goin to tel fyr in a minute, ill let you know if I find any

Member on the run

it's in the same town as the telvanni home. tel sadras or somethin' like that.

what will slaves do for you? Ive always wondered that...

They have 5 slaves for sale in Tel Aruhn. I'm conpletely positive about that. They also cost 1k a peice. Dre, if you save up for one and buy it, let me know if it's worth it. I don't want the stupid slave dying after only a few hits.

Oh yeah, one more thing. The seller claims that all of the ones currently for sale are just "household" slaves. Now weather or not this means they just haven't been trained to fight YET, it may mean they can't finght worth a ****. But he also claims that he might sometime have "something special".

10k.

What do you use slaves for? Target practice?

Well that's a real expensive target. No, actually I believe they will fight w/ you just as summoned creatures will. The only problem is that you have to equip them, but I guess when they die you can just take it all back.

Originally posted by preetz16
    They have 5 slaves for sale in Tel Aruhn. I'm conpletely positive about that. They also cost 1k a peice. Dre, if you save up for one and buy it, let me know if it's worth it. I don't want the stupid slave dying after only a few hits.

Oh yeah, one more thing. The seller claims that all of the ones currently for sale are just "household" slaves. Now weather or not this means they just haven't been trained to fight YET, it may mean they can't finght worth a ****. But he also claims that he might sometime have "something special".
    Sweet, thanks man! I'll check Tel Ahrun out tonight.
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

You have to equip your slaves? In that case, Those 2 extra sets of glass armor will come in handy if I ever get slaves.

10k.

Originally posted by EHWfedPres
    You have to equip your slaves? In that case, Those 2 extra sets of glass armor will come in handy if I ever get slaves.
    Where did you get them? I know one is in Ghostgate, but I can't get up there...because I got killed. But that was three days ago, I raised up 2 levels since then...and I got some new fighting utencils.

Is there an easier one to get besides in Ghostgate? I am pretty good at sneaking and thiefing.

if your talking about glass armor, I found it in the fighters guild in ald-ruhn, hlaalu vaults and redoran vaults in vivec.

10k.

Yeah, I knew about the one in the Fighter's Guild...but I can't pick that high of a lock. I'll have to check out the ones in the Vaults. Except for I'm in House Hlaalu..so wouldn't I be kicked out? That's if they caught me right?

Originally posted by Alien
    Yeah, I knew about the one in the Fighter's Guild...but I can't pick that high of a lock. I'll have to check out the ones in the Vaults. Except for I'm in House Hlaalu..so wouldn't I be kicked out? That's if they caught me right?
    Exactly... only if you get caught! Evil is good
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information